Wrestling Thread Aug 1-7 | 8/7 TNA Hardcore Justice - Sting vs Angle, Aries vs Kendrick vs Shelly

roll.gif
Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Bourne to job..

Originally Posted by masondid

I wonder who owns the rides that Del Swag rolls into the building with. Do you think they all belong to Vince?

lol c'mon man, you think Vince is driving across country every week so Del Rio has a car to drive in?  Vince flies and Del Rio rents his cars.

I think they rent them. I remember a guy here in Biloxi years back who they rented his low rider from him for Eddie to use in his entrance

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by masondid

I wonder who owns the rides that Del Swag rolls into the building with. Do you think they all belong to Vince?

lol c'mon man, you think Vince is driving across country every week so Del Rio has a car to drive in?  Vince flies and Del Rio rents his cars.

True I a had WWE creative thinking moment and didn't use logic

When Sheamus came out last week and stood up to Henry was lightweight coo tho. JUST SAYIN

But, this isn't the first time there are two WWE Champions at the same time.

laugh.gif
at the "Push Zack Ryder!" at Laurinaitis.

At first I thought cena was doing a really bad impression but then Johnny Ace opened his mouth again and it sounded right on
laugh.gif

Wait, how did Punk walk up to HHH to sign a new contract the moment Cena was beating Rey, but yet he had a brand new Titantron and music ready to go?

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

laurenitis even SOUNDS like Marty Funkhouser
roll.gif
eek.gif
tell em funkman
158251-car.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Identical.

roll.gif
The minute he finished his first sentence, I said "Funkman are you Koufaxing us?"

And even though Cena is terrible at speaking, the Laurenitis impression wasn't that bad...

Back
Top Bottom