Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

They can make Kurt gm of raw or something. You guys said he'd never pass the wwe physical so let him be funny in a non-wrestling role.

Let him manage someone against rusev or something. It's bad enough they don't have much faces as is. Not that I would want him in the title picture but him vs Brock again would be gold or even him vs Cody Rhodes

Man I like Bully Ray way more in his current form than I ever did before and personally I think he was better in TNA than he ever was in WWE.

what was the reason bully ray left tna anyway?

also how can wwe put jeans in a leading role in a movie due to his charisma and then turn around and say hes not ready for the main event,his wrestling skills are up there also so it makes no sense to me 

Man I like Bully Ray way more in his current form than I ever did before and personally I think he was better in TNA than he ever was in WWE.

Agreed. His TNA character is what he could have or should have been when the Dudleyz got split up in 2002

Agreed. His TNA character is what he could have or should have been when the Dudleyz got split up in 2002

I still think he has enough time to come back and do some cool things in the E, but it's fairly obvious that will never happen.

what was the reason bully ray left tna anyway?

also how can wwe put jeans in a leading role in a movie due to his charisma and then turn around and say hes not ready for the main event,his wrestling skills are up there also so it makes no sense to me 

Because it's about drawing money, something they don't think he can do. I disagree. I think they can make anyone draw money who has the skillset that Ambrose has. He's a 5 tool player

I am sorry. If you are a "dead man" in wrestling, you shouldn't be allowed to the ice bucket challenge man.

Last edited:
Foley on Austin's podcast is such a great listen. 2 parter and both of them are up. He is one of the most intelligent people ever in the business. You can just tell by how he talks.

Foley on Austin's podcast is such a great listen. 2 parter and both of them are up. He is one of the most intelligent people ever in the business. You can just tell by how he talks.

he's like a really smart person that had a mild-moderate stroke

Back
Top Bottom