Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

Vincent Ingenito ‏@Vincogneato 13m
@George_Kneller Stamina system seems legit right now. Three tier meter, as long as you don't fully deplete a meter, it slowly regens. 1/2

Vincent Ingenito ‏@Vincogneato 12m
@George_Kneller If you fully deplete a meter you drop down to the next tier where moves get slower, and you are more vulnerable. 2/2

Yall got to chill with them DC jokes you know what I was saying. Wcw Booker T was way more muscular then WWE Booker.

Been on a New Japan/G1 semi-marathon the past two days. I am enjoying Nakamura a lot as well as Ibushi. Watched a couple various Okada and Shibata matches too. Not having subtitles is the only thing that sucks cause I would like to learn more about the wrestlers and commentary of course. But it's like when I was 13/14 watching Dragon Ball Z in Japanese with no subs for strictly entertainment purposes. I really appreciate their pacing and respect for the art of wrestling. Fans too. Not like some WWE fans who wanna be the show with endless chants.

There are 4 parts. The links should be in there somewhere

http://uproxx.com/prowrestling/2014...-wrestling-that-thing-everybody-likes-part-1/

What are the chances of SS tickets dropping as it moves closer? Might be in LA on Sunday.
Ok this is going to sound crazy but I've done this a bunch of times for WWE events.

Buy the cheapest possible get in the building tickets right now. go to the event and get in the door on your cheap ticket.

once you are there during the preshow check stubhub on your phone. There will inevtably be leftover tickets that were overpriced still listed. they will drop and drop until right before the start of the event when they are at there lowest possible point. At this point you have two choices.

1. Go to the seats that are sitting on stubhub and just sit there knowing that no one else will be there since they are unsold
or
2. buy the seats on mobile at their dropped price, download them to your phone, and go to your new cheap seats.
I did this most recently for Money in the bank. I got $28 dollar balcony seats, and ended up buying $100+ lower bowl seats on mobile inside the event for 60 each since the stubhub seller dropped the price after the event started.
so i spent $88 total and sat in 100+ dollar face value seats that were going for $200+ on stubhub earlier that week.

The only bad outcome is if stubhub sells out you are stuck in your $28 dollar seats, but still in the building for cheap.

Ok this is going to sound crazy but I've done this a bunch of times for WWE events.

Buy the cheapest possible get in the building tickets right now. go to the event and get in the door on your cheap ticket.

once you are there during the preshow check stubhub on your phone. There will inevtably be leftover tickets that were overpriced still listed. they will drop and drop until right before the start of the event when they are at there lowest possible point. At this point you have two choices.

1. Go to the seats that are sitting on stubhub and just sit there knowing that no one else will be there since they are unsold
or
2. buy the seats on mobile at their dropped price, download them to your phone, and go to your new cheap seats.
I did this most recently for Money in the bank. I got $28 dollar balcony seats, and ended up buying $100+ lower bowl seats on mobile inside the event for 60 each since the stubhub seller dropped the price after the event started.
so i spent $88 total and sat in 100+ dollar face value seats that were going for $200+ on stubhub earlier that week.

The only bad outcome is if stubhub sells out you are stuck in your $28 dollar seats, but still in the building for cheap.

Going to do this, thank you.

xaZWPtZ.gif

F8WsVrv.gif

t9hNEGt.jpg

XB9UMxp.jpg

ENd4ZKN.gif

Man they can't mess ALL of those dudes up.

Bryan and Seth are in.

So out of those 6. I hope they don't mess it up.

Cesaro..........:smh:

I don't know hwy I think this, but I think once ( IF ) HHH takes the reigns this company as far as the wrestling aspect goes is going to sky rocket. That's just my hunch. Look what he has been doing wit NXT and in Florida. He is the main reason a lot of these guys are even getting a chance to get signed.

Back
Top Bottom