Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

I've got faith in Hunter as well. And I like this 12.99 monthly deal. No commitment for 3 bucks extra. Allows people to say, you know what, I like this card I'll order this week and not be hung up on next month's PPV being mediocre.

That Brock shirt is being sold
roll.gif

http://shop.wwe.com/Brock-Lesnar-Pa...tent=Spot A&utm_campaign=Brock Conquer Cena T

I hope Brock just washes Cena. Straight mops him up Big Show style and walks out unscathed as champ. I want him to be feared by everyone in the locker room and have him just dominate the competition.

I hope Brock just washes Cena. Straight mops him up Big Show style and walks out unscathed as champ. I want him to be feared by everyone in the locker room and have him just dominate the competition.

said this exact thing last week. let cena disappear for awhile ( won't happen), Brock destroys everything in his path. Next guy that beats him becomes the next superman. And they have their star of the next decade. Or should atleast

Man I watched that ER match again Brock destroyed Cena that whole match. Superman would of lost that match.

Man I watched that ER match again Brock destroyed Cena that whole match. Superman would of lost that match.

that's the thing Hulk Hogan wouldn't of lost. And by having Brock destroy Cena and everything else for the next few months you can create the next Hulk by having him beat him.

I hope Cesaro is the one that beats him. Can't see Reigns doing it yet. Too green and boring. Would love to see Bork hold the belt till Mania, Bryan comes back at the Rumble wins and takes the gold at 31.

Jeans needs a big push. Doesn't have to beat Brock, but I wanna see him beat the Shovel.

He is a guy like Bryan. Being the guy chasing and beating the odds is where he should be. Maybe not sayin top title material but who knows. It's all about the money these guys can make.

that's the thing Hulk Hogan wouldn't of lost. And by having Brock destroy Cena and everything else for the next few months you can create the next Hulk by having him beat him.

This is such a stain on Brock's recent resume, even more than the loss to HHH. I hate how they have to navigate around Cena beating Brock, saying it without saying it, and having Heyman try to make an excuse for it. It should've never happened.

Titus :rofl: :pimp:
tumblr_na7p5hwnAf1trnp1xo2_250.gif

This is such a stain on Brock's recent resume, even more than the loss to HHH. I hate how they have to navigate around Cena beating Brock, saying it without saying it, and having Heyman try to make an excuse for it. It should've never happened.

Titus :rofl: :pimp:
tumblr_na7p5hwnAf1trnp1xo2_250.gif

exactly. but i mean listen wrestling isn't the same as the hogan era but this guy is our hogan. hogan might of lost 10 times in 10 years haha. He's the top dog. But this is the perfect chance to create that new IT guy.

and Titus man haha that was a great catch by whoever noticed it. He goes from laughing to.. DAMN look at that ***

I am so pumped about the Nitros coming to the Network. The article I read said that ALL of the Nitros will be up. Hopefully that is true.

now if they can do the right things with all these men. we are in for good times. ... but knowing the E we are not in for good times and we are going to be doing a lot of head shaking. but i hope i am proven wrong

Missing dean in that pic man. I think all these recent signings of Indy guys are going to come up as a stable. Besides steen none of them could talk

Last edited:
now if they can do the right things with all these men. we are in for good times. ... but knowing the E we are not in for good times and we are going to be doing a lot of head shaking. but i hope i am proven wrong

Missing dean in that pic man. I think all these recent signings of Indy guys are going to come up as a stable. Besides steen none of them could talk

I wish they saved the Corre for thes guys. But obviously booked it a lot different. I just mean as a way to bring 5 up at once and all 5 be in main storylines right away

I wish they saved the Corre for thes guys. But obviously booked it a lot different. I just mean as a way to bring 5 up at once and all 5 be in main storylines right away

Or nexus maybe even let heyman manage a them. I mean what else does he have after lesnar leaves post mania 31?

Hopefully the New Nation is just getting put on pause until after Summerlsam

RT @WWEBigE: Big ups to @FlatbushZombies & @Wale for working on music for us. Almost.

:smokin

I predict for sunday Main event (not Steph x Bry beller):
Brock is gonna wash Bena this Sunday.

But the match will end in DQ.

Dont matter who wins by DQ.....bc Brock will destroy Bena...But Bena will still hold the chips.

Im all for Bena holding the chips as long as he's wearing red. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom