Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

Talk about authenticity and attention to detail
eek.gif
VC is pretty good with stuff like that.

They had that overrated rapper courtside at the Barclays center games in nba2k

Current TNA star Kurt Angle is reportedly trying to pitch a deal to WWE officials that would see him return to the company on a schedule similar to the one that Shawn Michaels worked in his final years with the company. Angle would work the bigger shows and limited dates.

WWE reportedly has not shown much interest in having Angle return as an in-ring performer. Vince McMahon has been extremely negative on the idea of bringing Angle back in the past.

Let him come home, Vince.

Angle/Bryan

Angle/Rollins

Angle/Cesaro

Angle/Swagger

Angle/Sheamus

Angle/Ziggler

Angle/Rusev

Angle/Ambrose

Angle/KENTA

etc.

The possibilities bruh.

Angle's body has been ready to crumble for years now, I don't need to see him possibly take a serious injury in the ring

Current TNA star Kurt Angle is reportedly trying to pitch a deal to WWE officials that would see him return to the company on a schedule similar to the one that Shawn Michaels worked in his final years with the company. Angle would work the bigger shows and limited dates.

Can Angle even pass a physical? I'd hate to see him destroy his body even further taking bumps. I wouldn't mind seeing him in a GM role or something, but not in the ring.

Last edited:
Once Angle started doing moonsaults off the top of cages, I knew he was destined to become the real life version of the dude from "The Wrestler"

Dude seems to be getting himself together lately. Who knows.

I just want to hear those trumpets man.

I just want to see him play possum and run up to the top rope out of nowhere for an avalanche belly to belly. 

Kurt Angle, like Brock, is one of those wrestlers that you KNEW was going to deliver an *** whooping. Dude's resiliency and stamina were crazy. He could go on forever

I know I don't post in here as much as i did but I still lurk......rockfan25 deserves all my thanks in the world iv never met the guy in person but he sent me over a box full of wrestling figures for my little girl and for that I thank you. Everyone should rep Rocklan I appreciate everything. :smokin

- Former WWE announcer Hugo Savinovich, who works for Mexico's AAA promotion now, did an interview yesterday and said Rey Mysterio will be coming to AAA once he solves his current contract dispute with WWE. He also confirmed that Alberto Del Rio will be appearing at AAA's TripleMania event on Sunday.

Dude honestly needs to hang it up, but more power to him.

- As noted, Roman Reigns was at ESPN studios in Los Angeles this afternoon. Reigns apparently went to Campanile Restaurant in LA for lunch after making appearances for ESPN and had a bad experience. He posted a photo of their menu on Twitter with the following caption:

"Dont eat the crisp flattened chicken..it comes with a lil extra! And a smug ***** of a manager! @Campanile1"

"Found a bug in my lunch at @Campanile1 restaurant in the LAX AP and the manager was stupid enough to give me attitude!UNREAL! #HealthHazards"

WWE producer Kidman tweeted the following after Reigns made his tweets:

"Restaurants BEWARE: I heard a rumor that @WWERomanReigns tries to get free food by saying there are bugs in his lunch."

Kidman's tweet had a "hashtag smiley face" at the end. Reigns responded:

"@WWEKidman i dont need hand me outs.. im not hurtin in the pockets by any means old man... and its not a rumor if it comes from the source."

Kidman then tweeted the following:

"Twitter is funny. Yet somehow nobody on twitter has a sense of humor. Ironic."

I'd be kinda heated too if I was Roman.

- During his shoot interview which took place earlier in the week, Evan Bourne revealed he was given a free WWE Network subscription when he was released from the company.

Source: wrestle zone

lmao. :lol:

Once Angle started doing moonsaults off the top of cages, I knew he was destined to become the real life version of the dude from "The Wrestler"
If you're gonna do one with your body in that state, don't have your opponent roll out of the way on purpose. I heard his body cry when landed on that mat :x

They need to put Brock Lesnar guy in the video game.

This twerp should've been fired with Del Rio. Can't be making racial comments and providing a hostile environment.

NTWT SummerFest :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom