Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

WP4fNZ7.gif

zuymC6G.gif

PoliteLoneAfricanwilddog.gif

FormalCourteousKatydid.gif

Finishing up Superbrawl 8.

I LOVED NWO Macho Man, but I never understood why he was in it. Was he NWO only to seize power from Hollywood Hogan? Vegeta to Hogan's Goku?

Miss Elizabeth was gorgeous back then too, may she RIP. Freaking gorgeous.

Dog I remember this happening so many times. No DQ match, yet interference occurs, ref calls the match.

WCW. I love you.

Not sure if posted....

Star Wars 7: WWE Superstar to Play Darth Vader?!

WWE Superstar Sheamus is fanning the flames of the rumor mill that he actually may be pouring gasoline on it all together. What is the movie and role? The movie is none other than Star Wars: Episode VII and the role is Darth Vader. Now before you get your dander up let’s remember that this is just a rumor, a big giant rumor that Sheamus has felt the need to stir up. But, let’s look at the evidence.

Sheamus is the WWE’s current United States champion, for those that don’t understand what that means he is one of the top three guys in the company. The interesting thing about this is that Sheamus has been off WWE TV (Raw & Smackdown) for a couple of weeks and does not have a title match at WWE’s big summer show Summer Slam.

Sheamus, has been very active on the Twitter machine fueling rumors. Starting on July 28th he began posting pics that have further pushed these rumors.

First he posted this pic of himself on his way to Skellig Michael Island:

Sheamus [emoji]10004[/emoji] @WWESheamus

On way to #skelligmichael today stopped off at the #cliffsofmoher #ireland
Btq5o5KIAAAmYyL.jpg

What is interesting about Skellig Michael Island is parts of Star Wars 7 are being filmed there. Also, interesting is that Sheamus portrayed Darth Vader in a Star Wars Episode I promotional tour. Of course with the internet being the internet rumors began to circulate. So what does Sheamus do?

If you follow the exploits of Jason Momoa as Aquaman, he would deny the rumors as simple coincidence, but Sheamus is not Jason Mamoa. He only fanned the fire with the following tweets.

I cant confirm that i wont not be reprising role of Darth Vader in #StarWars ... I hope that's clear @IrishMirror :wink:
BtzBeqKIcAA9O20.jpg

Awesome thanks to the fellas @Mattel
Bt1GsOECUAEKTCF.jpg

Well @eoinmurphy22 hit the nail on the head when he said Darth Vader is headed Down Under... U ready #WWEAustralia?
Bt9ygJKIMAA8hHH.jpg

Now if these rumors are true and Sheamus is indeed playing Darth Vader what do you think of it? Sheamus is only an inch shorter than David Prowse, who played Vader in the original trilogy. Prowse was a bodybuilder with limited stage combat training while Sheamus makes a living on the biggest stage for stage combat. Also, pretty sure that Sheamus won’t have any lines and it will probably be a silent part since I haven’t heard any rumors about James Earl JonesStar Wars: Episode VII coming back to voice Vader.

Um didn't Darth Vader die at the end of episode 6? I mean he was on the death star when it blew up. And his ghost was on at the ewok circlejerk at the end.

Originally Posted by RFX45  
Now if these rumors are true and Sheamus is indeed playing Darth Vader what do you think of it? Sheamus is only an inch shorter than David Prowse, who played Vader in the original trilogy. Prowse was a bodybuilder with limited stage combat training while Sheamus makes a living on the biggest stage for stage combat. Also, pretty sure that Sheamus won’t have any lines and it will probably be a silent part since I haven’t heard any rumors about James Earl JonesStar Wars: Episode VII coming back to voice Vader.
Off topic, but I've always wondered why these big movies don't get wrestlers to teach the actors how to sell during fight scenes.  I wish Nolan would've done this in Rises for the Bats/Bane fight scenes.

Back
Top Bottom