Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

:lol: at everyone on the panel throwing shots at each other. I was wondering how the SCSA and Hogan encounter was going to go...

Dudes giving their life story now.
laugh.gif

NTWT, just curious but how do you explain your love of wrestling to other folks when asked about it? I can never really give a straight answer other than it's entertaining to me. Seems to me that those who dont watch tend to think we actually believe in kayfabe and watch it for competition. Not that I am ashamed of it, but it's something that has always been unexplainable for me.

^ Like DBry, i'm in it for the WRESTLING. I try to tell dudes about the performance aspect of it and what it takes to put on a good match. Usually i show them some random matches removed from storylines or w/e ******** and they enjoy it.

NTWT, just curious but how do you explain your love of wrestling to other folks when asked about it? I can never really give a straight answer other than it's entertaining to me. Seems to me that those who dont watch tend to think we actually believe in kayfabe and watch it for competition. Not that I am ashamed of it, but it's something that has always been unexplainable for me.

I just tell them the honest truth.. Wrestling is a part of who I am.. I have been watching wrestling since '94( '94 royal rumble).. And I'm going to continue watching wrestling.

Cesaro is getting the ill rub (pause) on this panel.  More than Sheamus and Reigns.

That chick wanted to give him the legit rub tho.

Last edited:
This is a good Q&A.

Fans asking some real, thought out questions.

Anyone know the true difference in ProWrestlingTee's Basic/Soft Style shirts?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom