Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

SummerFest survey completed.

Gonna beast like I always do in these prediction contests.
nthat.gif

Yeah right.

WWE 2k15 Roster.

I'm pretty sure isn't the complete roster.

In the 2k15 demo at Gamescom, there were 92 roster slots and that isn't include the DLC.

Last edited:
:wow: @ that Ziggler & Swayze comparison.
They look like father and son.

I was surprised to see punk in the game.

Last edited:
After coming in first at The Royal Rumble its been all down hill for me I am  Cesaro.

Last edited:
@Peep Game
@Casekicks
@DangerousG

Early morning goodness

25:45 is where the counter to the Swinging DDT that I was talking about. I thought Neville was going to counter his like THIS

M-Pro - Sasuke/Tiger Mask/Shiryu vs Delphin/TAKA/Naniwa - 03.16.96 :
Damn that was a good match. The pacing, the counters, the false finishes and the end were all excellent. Tiger Mask and Taka had probably the best spots. And hearing "Sasuke" yelled so much made me feel like I was watching Naruto. Which I do all the time. So no complaints here. And yeah, probably gonna bomb the survey but that's nothing new. I end up picking with what I'd prefer to happen vs what I think will actually happen. Maybe next time I'll go the other route.

2k really keeping things tight. We barely get any screenshots and we don't even have official trailer or gameplay footage. This game better be good

2k15 may LOOK nice but gameplay still looks like THQ had developed it. Was hoping for a whole 2k overhaul

Back
Top Bottom