Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

Ryback is gold when they let him be himself. I will never forget his typing entrance, his iron man singlet, or his drawings of him and Curtis

anyone listen to cheap heat? hogan just fakes everything he says. dude does everything for attention only. his ego is toooo big

anyone listen to cheap heat? hogan just fakes everything he says. dude does everything for attention only. his ego is toooo big

I was rolling when he said he got the hottest club in Florida and all the famous DJs play there everyday.

Dude lies so effortlessly, word to him trying out for Metallica.

The following are highlights of a new First We Feast interview with Ryback:
!
Thanks for that. Was a good read. I have heard stories about how much he ate. Especially when he was in NXT as Skip. DiBiase always talked about his eating habits. Good to see him still at it.

Eva Marie as divas champ hahaha
Man she has NO business being in the ring at all. She needs to be off TV down in Florida. I mean what does she bring to the table? She isn't bringing a got damn thing. Disrespectful to TALENTED people that don't get TV time. It is sickening man.

Reminder the 2k15 roster reveal is on now.

Never understood why this is such a big event. I mean it isn't like it is a new Street Fighter or something where you have no clue who will be in the game. Stupid hype.

NTWT, just curious but how do you explain your love of wrestling to other folks when asked about it?
It is a sport to me. I don't give a damn about the story lines or the soap opera stuff. I just care about the in ring work. "The science" of the sport. As Larry Zybysko always called it. That is how I explain it.

Stone Cold constantly calling Cesaro "Seesaro". :lol:
Not as bad as @CelticsPride34 's man Konnan calling him, "Says - uh - Roe"

2k really keeping things tight. We barely get any screenshots and we don't even have official trailer or gameplay footage. This game better be good
That is how 2K does things man. Been going through this for years on the NBA side. Tight lipped. They don't say anything. And then one day, BOOM. Have the internet going nuts.

But it is alot to expect them to change everything in one year man. No company would do anything like that. First year they are really in control. I expect good things.

Last edited:
Just got back from a couple days camping with the wife and kids..Got the survey done and I'm feeling my chances of doing a top 20 survey is about 9%..:smh: ..

Looking forward to hangin' with my NTWT brethren and eating a massive amount of food during SummerFest..

I think they should do this seriously and not just a throw away on the YouTube page -

They have gone so deep into "sports entertainment", they have forgotten that to sell a product. You have to take it seriously. You take it seriously, then other take you seriously.

I was rolling when he said he got the hottest club in Florida and all the famous DJs play there everyday.

Dude lies so effortlessly, word to him trying out for Metallica.
I was in Tb and looked his spot up. the week before I went he had afrojack there so I think that was somewhat the truth haha.

Back
Top Bottom