Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

SD spoiler questions:

Young should not be beating Cesaro :smh: .

And did the live crowd see Orton come out and hide under the ring? Seems pretty lame if they did :lol: .

They're gonna bury Bryan for 3 months to make it seem like he'll go over at Survivor Series.

But he won't.

:smh:

They're gonna bury Bryan for 3 months to make it seem like he'll go over at Survivor Series.

But he won't.

Was hoping they at least make it competitive. Burying him that long wouldn't really help them at all. Specially now that Cena is out. They definitely need to make D Bry a pretty strong babyface. Well, I'm afraid to think of it but the only way they bury him that long is if it ends up being Cena that saves the day after all.

But he won't.

Thats fine as long as they let him win the rumble and take the title back at mania. 80000 people chanting yes yes yes while he holds the title would be a top ten wrestling moment ever.

Last edited:
SD spoiler questions:
Young should not be beating Cesaro
mean.gif

And did the live crowd see Orton come out and hide under the ring? Seems pretty lame if they did
laugh.gif
Cesaro means nothing to those in charge.

The more confusing result to me is CURTIS AXEL beating Cody Rhodes.  You have Cody beat Damien Sandow twice in a row, and then lose to CURTIS AXEL???  Why not Kofi Kingston or someone like that.  Makes no sense.

Cesaro means nothing to those in charge.

The more confusing result to me is CURTIS AXEL beating Cody Rhodes.  You have Cody beat Damien Sandow twice in a row, and then lose to CURTIS AXEL???  Why not Kofi Kingston or someone like that.  Makes no sense.

Guess that's how low they think of the MITB holder then. To job to someone who jobs to Curtis Axel :smh: . Either that or they really think highly of Axel.

And :smh: with their treatment of Cesaro. Dude deserves better than this.

Have only seen gifs of Bayley acting like a superfan to AJ. Haven't seen her wrestle. She's decent looking.

Bayley is actually pretty entertaining.

I legit lol'd when she hugged Alicia Fox and her backstage skits with Dusty Rhodes nice.

I would believe Survivor Series would be in their best interest to have Orton and HHH team with the Shield against Dbry but make it as such that He is only able to choose from like a handful of guys (Ryder, PTP etc etc.)

Have it be that one or two of them knock out the Shield but leave it as such that HHH and Orton are left with Dbry. leading to a loss again for Dbry, That way, it sets up scenarios for the next PPVs leading to Rumble.

I think Dbry wins a match against orton at the Rumble and it leads to HHH vs. Dbry for the title with HHH actually jobbing with the Rumble winner going after the WHC

I would believe Survivor Series would be in their best interest to have Orton and HHH team with the Shield against Dbry but make it as such that He is only able to choose from like a handful of guys (Ryder, PTP etc etc.)

Have it be that one or two of them knock out the Shield but leave it as such that HHH and Orton are left with Dbry. leading to a loss again for Dbry, That way, it sets up scenarios for the next PPVs leading to Rumble.

I think Dbry wins a match against orton at the Rumble and it leads to HHH vs. Dbry for the title with HHH actually jobbing with the Rumble winner going after the WHC

Wait...... Huh?!

The easiest setup to all of this is pretty much to screw Daniel Bryan over the next couple of PPVs. I believe there are 3 before Survivor Series. Set up the New Corporation vs Bryan and Friends for Survivor Series with the usual if Bryan doesn't win he can never get a shot at the title again stipulation. Blah Blah Blah.

December PPV comes around and Bryan has to run through the Shield in order to qualify for the Rumble. Vince handicaps him with the #1 entry. Bryan wins Rumble. Bryan goes over at Wrestlemania. Yes Yes Yes!

Last edited:

Wait...... Huh?!

The easiest setup to all of this is pretty much to screw Daniel Bryan over the next couple of PPVs. I believe there are 3 before Survivor Series. Set up the New Corporation vs Bryan and Friends for Survivor Series with the usual if Bryan doesn't win he can never get a shot at the title again stipulation. Blah Blah Blah.

December PPV comes around and Bryan has to run through the Shield in order to qualify for the Rumble. Vince handicaps him with the #1 entry. Bryan wins Rumble. Bryan goes over at Wrestlemania. Yes Yes Yes!

I like both ideas.

@VC3FAN Have DBry go over HHH @RoyalRumble then go in at 1. Have him get close, and screwed again. He then wins @ Elimination Chamber to face Orton at WMXXX.

Ok you guys gotta chill with the DBry rises stuff man. Y'all got this dude pulling more heroic feats than Batman did in Begins TDK and TDKR combined.

Back
Top Bottom