Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

I will now start paying attention to Bayley.

I'm glad the WWE recognizes that Naomi is the one who can wrestle, and Cameron should continue to be the hype-man at ringside. She's very good at it. Sucks they shortened the match though, I was looking forward to something on par with their NXT/FCW stuff. Dat dress on Layla :evil:

Siiiigh Jack Swagger vs Khali . Nattie though :pimp:

tumblr_mrvyfpwsA21rsed7yo1_250.png

tumblr_mrvytxIjfh1rsed7yo2_250.png

Nikki with that Eve jawline right here :lol:
tumblr_mrrfvxFRLE1sdgkjeo1_500.png

tumblr_mrt53wAgY31sdgkjeo1_500.png

tumblr_mrrg1ghwjE1sdgkjeo2_500.png

tumblr_mrna4j4RBV1susxejo1_500.png

tumblr_mrcpf9OpZK1qzkr3vo1_250.png

Last edited:
It's too bad Bailey swings for the other team, man. Ol girls butt > Whatever it is you guys see in Natalya.

Last edited:
Ohno isn't even in the newest NXT signature. WELP...
feed him to the wolves for all i care. nothing irks me more than when a professional athlete that A: doesnt take professional responsibility for what he needs to do to get the next level and B: doesnt take his physical conditioning seriously.

i dont care how good he is

Last edited:
Alright, now I wanna bring up the question I mentioned yesterday...

Is Brock Lesnar the GOAT "monster" wrestler?

If he isnt...who is?

I've thought about it for the last few days (pre Summerslam). The Summerslam match vs. Punk only helped solidify the conclusion I came to which is YES, Brock Lesnar is the greatest monster in American professional wrestling history.

The "monster wrestler" category is limited to a select number of guys and IMO Brock ranks #1 on that list.

I'm not just talking about in-ring ability. It's also the character, their presence, their story, etc. The requirement that as a heel you put the FEAR of God into people.

I want to get a feel of what you guys think before I defend my stance (might not even have to)...but my short form explanation has to do with these quotes that were posted during his match
Lesnar is gonna legit hurt someone; he doesn't give a damn
Every match Brock has, I'm always in fear that he will snap someone's neck or back in half.
sick.gif
It's this attribute that separates him from the rest of the field. The "I'm liable to snap at any second" vibe is unmatched by anyone else.

Last edited:
Can we take time to reflect on this match? One of the greatest matches in Wrestlemania history?

Say what you want about Benoit but my goodness could this man wrestle.

To this day, I still can't believe the circumstances regarding his death

Don't feel bad for the dude at all. Brought it upon himself.

EDIT: Talking about Ohno

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom