Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

laugh.gif

I was watching some Heidenreich videos earlier and I came across this gem.
WTH?!!!

roll.gif

was this during his baby punting Snitsky phase?

I know bayley on a personal level and
I can tell you that she DOES NOT swing the other way haha

She's a real cool girl fun to hang out

I'll take ministry era Taker as my favorite monster.

That doesn't necessarily make him the greatest, but that run was classic.

Kane had some incredible monster moments too.

Ministry Taker was dope. :pimp: His theme during that time great too.

Kane was great for a while until they took his mask off. The way he debuted at Undertaker/HBK's Hell In A Cell match is classic.

Wait...... Huh?!

The easiest setup to all of this is pretty much to screw Daniel Bryan over the next couple of PPVs. I believe there are 3 before Survivor Series. Set up the New Corporation vs Bryan and Friends for Survivor Series with the usual if Bryan doesn't win he can never get a shot at the title again stipulation. Blah Blah Blah.

December PPV comes around and Bryan has to run through the Shield in order to qualify for the Rumble. Vince handicaps him with the #1 entry. Bryan wins Rumble. Bryan goes over at Wrestlemania. Yes Yes Yes!

This is how everything should play out. :pimp:

:lol:

I was watching some Heidenreich videos earlier and I came across this gem.

I thought Snitsky and Heidenreich were both awful, but I do think an extended look at those two teaming would have been gold. This is also around the time were the Brand Extension actually meant something. Heidenreich being most over as a poetry reading buffoon and Road Warriors 2006 :lol: :stoneface:

I don't even consider Taker to be a monster wrestler tbh. Even in his ministry era, he was wrestling more of a athletic big man style (Kane too, but to a lesser extent). Just think about his moves, like the Old Schools, Over the top rope dives, and jumping clotheslines etc. That was part of the mystique of his character, seeing a man of that size jumping and fly around the ring like that.

I can't even think of any moves where he is using his weight or leverage on an opponent. On the other hand, Vader is almost always using his strength and weight to crush fools

No one is kicking out from this, EVER :lol:

Vader, of course, is the correct answer..Dude was notorious for working stiff and, legitimately, had opponents shook when they found out he was their opponent..Plus he went to Japan and was dominant over there for quite awhile..He was a WCW, IWGP, and the Triple Crown world champion..To me that's more dominating than Kane or Brock Lesnar..

Couldn't find a vid but the funniest Kane moment has to be when he tied Shane to the ringpost and electrocuted his testicles hahaha.

Yo that Kane/Rock/Hulk video is absolutely hilarious. Never seen it before....As far as monster wrestlers go, I remember being terrified of Vader when I was in elementary school watching. That probably has some effect on how I perceive him. I wonder what it would be like if I were that age watching Brock now.

Where do yall think this whole Ryback bullying thing is headed? Is it to promote the anti bullying campaign and who do you think will be the first person to stand up to him?

Vader, of course, is the correct answer..Dude was notorious for working stiff and, legitimately, had opponents shook when they found out he was their opponent..Plus he went to Japan and was dominant over there for quite awhile..He was a WCW, IWGP, and the Triple Crown world champion..To me that's more dominating than Kane or Brock Lesnar..

Both of these are the reasons I had to cue up loads of Vader matches awhile back

I think King Kong Bundy in his prime is the best monster off all time follwed by gray gloved unstoppable undertaker. Dude sat up from 2 DDT's when that make was a one hitter quitter.

Back
Top Bottom