Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

Quote:
Jo Jo from "Total Diva's" Dating Randy Orton?

Orton was her date at the red carpet party at SummerSlam. Also, in an upcoming episode of "Total Diva's," Jo Jo is sat down and told by others that at age 19, she shouldn't be dating guys in their 30's.

Credit Dave Meltzer, Wrestling Observer Newsletter

*Sees Bella Twins new found success by dating John Cena and Daniel Bryan*

*Throws box at the Viper*

Well Played JoJo. Well Played.

VINCE PLS

I want a WM in Philly so bad.

As long as it isnt the fiasco of WrestleMania 15.

You had to first buy tickets to a house show. Then send money to WWE. THEN wait for your ticket. You had ZERO idea where you were sitting. My buddy and I sent the money in the very next day after the house show and got stuck up top. I was so pissed.

Last edited:
Quote:
Jo Jo from "Total Diva's" Dating Randy Orton?

Orton was her date at the red carpet party at SummerSlam. Also, in an upcoming episode of "Total Diva's," Jo Jo is sat down and told by others that at age 19, she shouldn't be dating guys in their 30's.

Credit Dave Meltzer, Wrestling Observer Newsletter

*Sees Bella Twins new found success by dating John Cena and Daniel Bryan*

*Throws box at the Viper*

Well Played JoJo. Well Played.

:lol:

The Yet-TAAAYYY :rofl: Schiovanie called the hell out of that

And very well played Jojo, very well played :lol: :lol:

SummerSlam PPV Prediction Contest results are done but I don't feel like posting because I don't like the winner.

Bruh..

i3yS9kuGeAjMy.gif

I've been staring at this gif for the last five minutes
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Incredible.. 

SummerSlam PPV Prediction Contest results are done but I don't feel like posting because I don't like the winner.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH LOBOMYGHIMS

Bruh..

i3yS9kuGeAjMy.gif

I've been staring at this gif for the last five minutes :wow:
eek.gif

Incredible.. 

This is f'n amazing. With him and PAC eventually coming to the main roster, Evan Bourne may as well stay home and enjoy his green long term.

Just watched Cesaro/Zayn. Wow, from beginning to end that was an awesome match with a little bit of everything.

It still amazes me how WWE sees nothing in Cesaro. Straight disrespectful. :smh:

As great as that Zayn/Cesaro match it's infuriating because I don't understand why WWE won't let Cesaro showcase himself like this on Raw/Smackdown/PPV etc.
mean.gif

Cesaro had the crowd eating out of the palm of his hands after that match.
pimp.gif

It's been said before, but Cesaro's strength is ridiculous.
sick.gif

He has that old man/neanderthal/super saiyan hybrid strength.

Not that familiar with his work as El Generico, but Sami Zayn is the goods. Looking forward to seeing what he does when he hits the main roster.

Sidenote: What's the name of that ditzy NXT broad who does those backstage segments with Renee Young?

Back
Top Bottom