Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

* Dolph Ziggler vs. Dean Ambrose for the United States Title

* One of the Total Divas vs. AJ Lee for the Divas Title
Hope it is Natalya vs. AJ. Could be a solid match. Not as good as a Gail Kim and Tarren Terrell match but good nonetheless.

Dean vs Dolphin :smokin

Natalya vs AJ could very we be better than Gail Kim vs Taryne Terrel...if it took place in TNA, Japan or NXT :lol: Kaitlyn vs AJ was solid last month, but the last time the WWE dedicated a good amount of time on the main card for divas was Laycool vs Beth/Nattie in a tables match. That had to be 09 or '10.

I'm down for Ambrose vs Dolph as well. The amount of selling :pimp: seems like they wasted Dolph vs Big E. They pretty much turned a legit brewing feud into nothing.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but Rey Mysterio was at a house show in Fresno last night per WWE IG...

Last edited:
History repeats itself.

It's funny you say that

tumblr_ms0zaeFE1y1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_ms0zaeFE1y1ql0k28o2_250.gif

tumblr_ms0zaeFE1y1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_ms0zaeFE1y1ql0k28o6_250.gif

tumblr_ms0zaeFE1y1ql0k28o7_250.gif
tumblr_ms0zaeFE1y1ql0k28o8_250.gif

tumblr_ms0zaeFE1y1ql0k28o9_250.gif
tumblr_ms0zaeFE1y1ql0k28o10_250.gif

Last edited:
Natalya vs AJ could very we be better than Gail Kim vs Taryne Terrel...if it took place in TNA, Japan or NXT :lol: Kaitlyn vs AJ was solid last month, but the last time the WWE dedicated a good amount of time on the main card for divas was Laycool vs Beth/Nattie in a tables match. That had to be 09 or '10.

I'm down for Ambrose vs Dolph as well. The amount of selling :pimp: seems like they wasted Dolph vs Big E. They pretty much turned a legit brewing feud into nothing.
Yea man, I don't even understand what they did with Dolph and Biggie. Someone help me make sense of that? What does Big E do next? Besides grunt.

Peep, post some solid female wwe/nxt matches from the last 3 years.

Yea man, I don't even understand what they did with Dolph and Biggie. Someone help me make sense of that? What does Big E do next? Besides grunt.

Peep, post some solid female wwe/nxt matches from the last 3 years.

Dolph got kicked in the head and it went all downhill from there. Now he's back in the United States title hunt. All that's missing now is Wooo Wooo Wooo Kid BRO!

Dolph got kicked in the head and it went all downhill from there. Now he's back in the United States title hunt. All that's missing now is Wooo Wooo Wooo Kid BRO!
ok. For some reason, I like long island iced tea. Mainly cause he's s little different. Crappy wrestler, but entertaining.

LayCool vs Beth & Nattie (Survivor Series 2010)

Beth Phoenix vs Melina (Extreme Rules 2008)

AJ vs Naomi (NXT 2010)

AJ vs Naomi (FCW 2010, Women's title)

Emma vs Paige (NXT 2013, Women's title)

Naomi vs AJ vs Serena (NXT 2010, 3 Way Dance)

Gail Kim vs Awesome Kong (Final Resolution 2008)

Beautiful People & Awesome Kong vs Taylor Wilde, Gail Kim, ODB

Awesome Kong vs Angelina Love vs Taylor Wilde (Lockdown 2009)

Taylor Wilde vs Angelina Love (No Surrender 2009)

Will have to dig like hell to find some others, especially on the WWE side. Angelina Love and Awesome Kong have a good match that I can't find right now, and 2 or 3 FCW three way matches.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom