Wrestling Thread Aug 15-21 | 8/15 Raw - ADR Fulfills His Destiny as WWE Champ | SS Contest Results!

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by KiLLaBapi

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

What's up with them survivor series tickets???..... wwe is taking long to announce it.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Probably go on sale in September. Been waiting on them as well.
I heard Sept. 10.  I'm so ready to order these
I've never been to a PPV. What prices am I looking at if I want to sit front row or somewhere around that area as far as floor seats.

After fees, first 5 rows will probably cost you around 4 bills. The 100 and 200 levels (at least with the layout before the rennovation) are around 130ish with fees.

NT summit for Survivor Series? I've never been to a PPV and Cincy probably wont get another for a while. Plus it'd be cool to see New York.

4wrestling, you going?

[table][tr][td]
File #6: Scott Steiner
- Scott Steiner went on a bit of a rampage and made several unscripted comments, such as calling Ric Flair an "%#@ kicking, butt-sucking *******" on national television and badmouthing the company. The trouble was nobody dared to tell him to stop because at the time he had a notoriously short temper and everyone backstage was scared of him. The only person to stand up for himself was DDP, who got into a fight backstage with Steiner. Steiner took him down, punched him several times in the eye and DDP and Kevin Nash left in fear. They claimed they would be back when "there was new management." Steiner's punishment? None. 

- WCW decided to issue a random drugs test. Scott Steiner claimed to have injured his back and didn't attend. It's speculated he was tipped off by WCW management, fully aware Steiner would fail, about the testing. In his next match against Scott Norton, the WCW fans started chanting "Steroids!" "Steroids!" and Bobby Heenan said he had "never heard a crowd so pumped up in my life." 

- In early July 2000 Scott Steiner was told by Terry Taylor that he would have to do a job. Steiner went crazy and threatened to kill Taylor. His punishment? Sent home...with pay.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Here's some on Russo:

[table][tr][td]
File #12: Vince Russo
- Vince Russo's first show in charge featured Bret Hart randomly entering the ring during a Juventud Guerrera vs. Evan Karagias match. The match just stopped and Hart cut a promo. Neither were told Hart was running in and nobody backstage understood what the point was. 

- Vince Russo's stint as head booker saw the PPV revenue cut in half within three months. 

- Vince Russo once claimed his booking of WCW wasn't going to plan because Ted Turner prevented him from using angles calling women wrestlers fat. 

- Vince Russo lost his job as head writer when he put forward the idea that Tank Abbott should be WCW champion. 

- Vince Russo became WCW champion.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by RKO2004

NT summit for Survivor Series? I've never been to a PPV and Cincy probably wont get another for a while. Plus it'd be cool to see New York.

4wrestling, you going?

id be down for that i never been to a PPV either
nerd.gif

I'm going to survivor series. Me and my friend camping out for tickets. We both trying to drop 400 tops. Hope we land some awesome seats. I'll be sure to make some signs for NT

Originally Posted by biff lawson

4wrestling, you going?

nerd.gif
It begins.

4wrestling, you going?

nerd.gif

It's pathetic how some of things in WCW went down that lead to their death. As crappy and boring WCW was at times, I wish it was still around 
frown.gif

Sometimes I feel the need to watch something else other than the WWE so i force myself to watch TNA
laugh.gif
. I don't how Vince Russo was hired to do anything after WCW.

ECW was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
tho

Gangrel's of course, but Goldust when he first came in, before they restricted his gimmick, that was the ^@%# right there

y'all remember the artist formerly known as goldust gimmick???

thats was disturbing

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

You guys are wrong and letting your homophobia cloud the awesomeness of Goldust's theme song.

Goldust = Mad underrated. No one is !@@*##$ with Gangrel's Intro+Theme though. No one.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

You guys are wrong and letting your homophobia cloud the awesomeness of Goldust's theme song.

Goldust = Mad underrated. No one is !@@*##$ with Gangrel's Intro+Theme though. No one.

in the WWF, no one. maybe:
Spoiler [+]

4wrestling, you going?

nerd.gif

we should definitely make a summit for WrestleMania XXVIII, plus it's in miami
pimp.gif

I loved Ministry Taker. My favorite.

Ministry Taker was a boss, crucifying people, pretty much lynching bossman. He had me thinking he was gonna drink and lick blood off dudes faces back them he was acting so sadistic...

laugh.gif
Originally Posted by masondid

I loved Ministry Taker. My favorite.

Ministry Taker was a boss, crucifying people, pretty much lynching bossman. He had me thinking he was gonna drink and lick blood off dudes faces back them he was acting so sadistic...
laugh.gif
 word I thought that ##$@ too.

Back
Top Bottom