Wrestling Thread Aug 15-21 | 8/15 Raw - ADR Fulfills His Destiny as WWE Champ | SS Contest Results!

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^
laugh.gif

i gotta admit, u guys atleast have more than 3 wrestling moves unlike hymen

and u guys dont stumble down the stage when your music hits, unlike lobo

SD spoilers

Hey who all bought the new CM Punk T shirt?

There is something fishy about mine. I've bought shirts from WWE Shop before and they're usually pretty high quality shirts. I just got my Punk shirt in the mail today and the fabric is much thinner and cheaper than usual. Not only that but it's obvious that the tag has been cut off the shirt.

It's like WWE ran out of good tshirts and started printing on cheap %%$ Fruit of the Loom undershirts to meet the demand, and cut off the tags so nobody would know. But I aint no Lil Jimmy and I'm skeptical.

So if anyone on here who ordered the shirt can give me some feedback on the shirt they received (quality, tag, etc), please let me no so I can decided whether or not to send it back.

Originally Posted by YardFather

Hey who all bought the new CM Punk T shirt?

There is something fishy about mine. I've bought shirts from WWE Shop before and they're usually pretty high quality shirts. I just got my Punk shirt in the mail today and the fabric is much thinner and cheaper than usual. Not only that but it's obvious that the tag has been cut off the shirt.

It's like WWE ran out of good tshirts and started printing on cheap %%$ Fruit of the Loom undershirts to meet the demand, and cut off the tags so nobody would know. But I aint no Lil Jimmy and I'm skeptical.

So if anyone on here who ordered the shirt can give me some feedback on the shirt they received (quality, tag, etc), please let me no so I can decided whether or not to send it back.
I got my shirt yesterday.
I believe that the CM Punk shirt is supposed to be made that way (cheap fabric and very thin, it feels like low end quality) I dont know what tag you mean but mine had the logo and it saying "WWE authentic" tag on the lower left (or right i cant remember ) side of the shirt.   

I got a friend that got his today and he's shirt is the same fabric as mine.

I still like the shirt regardless. 

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Spoiler [+]
  William Regal is in the battle royal
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-7.png
Misitico as well
Spoiler [+]
wait, MISTICO? or Hunico as Sin Cara?

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Spoiler [+]
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-7.png
Misitico as well
Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
Legit Mistico.
laugh.gif
I guess Hunico was a one time thing

Spoiler [+]
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-7.png
Misitico as well
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Report said Mistico,( and it looks like him ) he's a bit darker then Hunico)

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Spoiler [+]
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-7.png
Misitico as well
Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
Legit Mistico.
laugh.gif
I guess Hunico was a one time thing
TYBG 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But yo...

Spoiler [+]
 Boss Barrett on Superstars, though? 
grin.gif

I like how in the days of social media and leaks that WWE was able to keep the return of Nash under wraps. I wish they could do that more often, I think it kills the excitement of surprises. I know it probably sells more tickets (announcing that The Rock is gonna be at SS) but seeing people show up without ANYONE knowing is pretty awesome.

I remember Jericho saying that his debut wasn't as surprising as he wanted because tons of people had his signs in the audience, then I remember he had a countdown to his debut lol.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

I like how in the days of social media and leaks that WWE was able to keep the return of Nash under wraps. I wish they could do that more often, I think it kills the excitement of surprises. I know it probably sells more tickets (announcing that The Rock is gonna be at SS) but seeing people show up without ANYONE knowing is pretty awesome.

I remember Jericho saying that his debut wasn't as surprising as he wanted because tons of people had his signs in the audience, then I remember he had a countdown to his debut lol.

jerichos debut and promo he cut with the rock was brilliant

- Pro tennis star Andy Roddick​ recently referenced WWE Raw at a recent press conference, when he suggested that tennis gets worse ratings than Raw due to 'silly tennis' rules.

LOL what a backhanded compliment

- WWE filed trademark applications on August 10th for "Future Endeavored", "Future Endeavor" and "Mr. Future Endeavor" on August 10th.

Uhhh....ok WWE

sd spoilers

Spoiler [+]
* Tonight’s main event will be a 20-man battle royal to crown a new #1 contender to Randy Orton’s World Heavyweight Title.

* Cody Rhodes defeats Ezekiel Jackson with the Intercontinental Title on the line.

* Justin Gabriel beat Tyson Kidd in an exciting match, with the 450 splash.

* WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio defeated Daniel Bryan in a non-title match, by submission.

* WWE Divas Champion Kelly Kelly and AJ Lee defeated Alicia Fox and Natalya.

* Mark Henry won a battle royal to become the new #1 contender to the World Heavyweight Title. The match came down to Henry, Sheamus, Wade Barrett and Sin Cara. Henry ended up eliminating Sin Cara in the end to win. SmackDown ends with Henry and Randy Orton staring each other down.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

- Pro tennis star Andy Roddick​ recently referenced WWE Raw at a recent press conference, when he suggested that tennis gets worse ratings than Raw due to 'silly tennis' rules.

LOL what a backhanded compliment

- WWE filed trademark applications on August 10th for "Future Endeavored", "Future Endeavor" and "Mr. Future Endeavor" on August 10th.

Uhhh....ok WWE
what you did there....i seent it. 

Saw some of these on another site. Thought they were kinda cool
The WCW fail files:

[table][tr][td]
File #1: Vanilla Midgets
- Chris Benoit left the company as WCW champion. He offered to lose the title to whoever they wanted but was told instead to just leave. Those backstage who questioned the move were told that Benoit was a vanilla ****** who would never draw. Guerrero, Malenko and Saturn were all granted unconditional releases as well. Despite being mid-carders most of their WCW careers, their RAW debut drew a 6.59 rating to Nitro's 2.79. The peak of RAW's ratings was during the main event, featuring, you guessed it, Benoit, Malenko, Guerrero and Saturn, AKA The "Vanilla Midgets." Their match drew a rating of 8.1. 

- A fan dressed as Sting ran into a match and the commentators, used to not being told about changes to shows, assumed it was the real Sting. 

- The Wall is one of the only men in WCW to have kicked out of Hogan's leg drop of doom.

File #2: Goldberg
- In a segment said to be hilarious live, Elix Skipper was talking trash and challenging Goldberg. Goldberg came out behind Skipper. Skipper keeps turning and Goldberg keeps adjusting his position so Skipper can't see him. All of this is on the big screen, which Skipper is looking right at, and can see Goldberg behind him, but because they didn't consider this when making the angle, he had to pretend. 

- Goldberg ate Scott Hall's contract on an episode of Nitro. The idea being that Scott Hall was a free agent because he no longer had a contract. He appeared the next week and suddenly he had a contract again. 

- Goldberg came within half an inch of losing his arm when he punched the window of a limo to break the glass. He was supposed to hit it with a concealed lead pipe but dropped it.

File #3: Poor Taste
- WCW booked an Inferno Match between Sting and Vampiro. The match ended with a stunt double dressed as Sting plummeting off the big movie screen and through a hole in the ramp which was filled with foam. WCW's commentary team then proceeded to basically re-hash the commentary from J.R and Jerry Lawler after Owen Hart's accident. The comapny subsequently received tousands and thousands of letters complaining about the distatseful nature of the incident. 

- WCW claimed that Three Count's album (which didn't exist btw) had gone Platinum. Evan Karagious also claimed their second album would be even bigger and would go Gold. (For those who are not aware, Platinum CDs > Gold CDs). 

- Sid had a winning streak which contained within it 3 televised pinfall losses, 1 countout loss and 1 loss via disqualification. He even claimed an extra victory later in the same night as one of his defeats. His streak also went up by 5 on a show in which he didn't wrestle.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Apparently, it copies as a image. Sucky editing...sorry 
ohwell.gif

[table][tr][td]
 One edition of Thunder saw Vampiro's "blood from the ceiling" trick go wrong. It was supposed to hit Kevin Nash but missed by some distance and covered the front row of fans. Strangely the fans didn't sell the blood like it was death quite like the wrestlers did. The camera cut to Nash looking puzzled and then to Juventud Guerrera who broke character by laughing hysterically. Not long after that, Kevin Nash took on Jarrett to decide the vacant WCW title. Vince Russo ran in and Nash went to powerbomb him in the aisle. The Vampiro blood came down from the ceiling and MISSED AGAIN! Nash covered for this by moving into the blood, getting it on himself and Russo. For a reason never explained, the blood incapacitated Nash. Even more bizarre, it had no affect on Russo at all. Jarrett subsequently pinned Nash and won the title
[/td][/tr][/table]

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom