Wrestling Thread Aug 15-21 | 8/15 Raw - ADR Fulfills His Destiny as WWE Champ | SS Contest Results!

Originally Posted by KillTheHype

I just had to
happy.gif
Since bret hart was coming to San Jose in a couple of weeks. Now I need the winged eagle and I'm done with replicas ;D

Belt looks sick. I'm jelly...Where did you order yours from?

tennhouse, my fault i didnt add you

u are added now.....again , my sincere apologies

30 man roster now

#31 will be the winner of NTXT

i need 4 contestants....u will each be given a pro

its a 4 week season with 2 competitions each week

if i dont get 4 contestants, Maelstroom will be awarded the final spot

Toine, i would like to make u part of the creative team along with myself and mister916..... u in?

If I join the NTWE NXT competition, how long do I have to honour my contract for before I can jump ship to NTNA Impact Sports Entertainment?

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

If I join the NTWE NXT competition, how long do I have to honour my contract for before I can jump ship to NTNA Impact Sports Entertainment?

just by saying the names NTNA and wrestling starts u off with -5 points on NTXT

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Since GHIMS wants to ignore my PM that I sent him (
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
), now that "official" rosters have been revealed, are we running with our same gimmicks, or can we revamp ourselves?

my fault bkmac....if u want to keep the same gimmick, u can

if u want a new one, juust wait till october when i ask everyone on the roster what they want to look like, wrestling style, finisher

Doesn't hombre have that one wrestling sim program? We should run it through that
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YardFather

KillTheHype wrote:

Belt looks nice. One of these days I'm going to spring for a replica, I've always wanted one but not sure which to get.

I would get either the WHC or the old WWF eagle belt. For me, if it's not either of those, I don't even want a belt. The last time I was at a WWE
show (04), the dude handing out the peanuts had a WHC belt on, and told me if I wanted the belt, it would be $250 and I would have to fight him
for it. I didn't have $250, and was not gonna fight him.

I feel the need to be more active in this thread. I would very much like to partake in NTXT if there is room. If there's not room I strongly suggest you make some...

^ No. He's been feuding with Cena online through stuff like youtube videos and twitter

His next appearance will be November at Survivor Series.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Call me Samoa Mitch. Bound for Mediocrity.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom