Wrestling Thread Aug 22-28 | 8/25 Matt Hardy Hospitalized, Jeff Hardy Returns to TNA

that overkill killer swag 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

that tap was soft

LOL I barely even knew he was tapping, I just thought he was politely getting the crowd into it.

They messed the tornado DDT up though, but still a pretty good match.

As long as they keep that title the same design, the idea Cena not being the champ is unfortunately only a dream.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Commentary has been pretty decent tonight. Only in Canada.

jr's getting more talking time. which it needs to be like every night.
i dont understand how the guys in the back dont realize that all that stupid distracting nonsense that cole and king talk about just takes away focus, suspense, and over all interest from the match.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- There has been discussion within WWE lately about the company looking to see what cruiserweight or light heavyweight talents are out there and signing them to developmental deals.

It hasn’t been confirmed yet that WWE will be doing a full-fledged revival of the cruiserweight division but they are interested in bringing talents who fit that bill. The idea is that cruiserweights will give guys like Evan Bourne or Sin Cara someone to work with and would add a quality of wrestling to WWE’s undercard.

This goes back to Triple H and changes he is making as he slowly takes over day-to-day control of the company.
Canadian destroyer in a wwe ring???

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

ghims, you better get me in NXT or i'll sabatoge 4w's next title win, let lobo cash in his mitb and say that my best friend, ghims put me up to it via text message from my telephone.

WHATS GOING ON? WHAT I MISS?

Man cruiserweights were the only reason I was watching American Wrestling in the mid-late 90s. Well, that and ECW. But I would hope HHH understood that not giving shine to REAL WRESTLERS was the main reason WCW went downhill. And that was thanks to his boy Nash and Big Hogan. So yea, hopefully HHH uses common sense and takes care of the little guys.

It would be nice to see Rey run with the cruiserweights as well. But I am sure he is too "big" for them now.

Speaking of tag teams, man I was watching WCW Worldwide from 95, so many solid teams back then. It is sad that the traditional tag team is dead.

I had a wrestling fix tonight, I am about to watch Nitro or something.

Not that i am complaint but why is Brie not in ring attire as she usually is. Guess switch gimmick is done

I think we are gonna get 1) no finish 2) both guys shoulders are counted down or something where they make it a 3 way at NOC. They need/want Cena in the title match but I don't see him doing the job at 3 straight PPVs. Nash could cost Punk the match again, or take out Cena distracting Punk so Del Swag rolls up Punk for the W... That way Del Swag can say he beat them both and each guy can say Del Swag has yet to and can't beat either one of them 1 on 1 to take us to the October PPV possibly Del Swag vs Cena then Punk vs Nash.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I'm so glad in box promos are back.

Thats a good and bad thing. But I guess its only cause I remember the corny ones, and Morrison and Beth and Nattie just give 2 that could stack up to Warrior

Just looking at both company websites and seeing how the LHW would match up against the X-Division, and man TNA has a lot of "nobodies". They really should've given the X-Division it's own show with the Knockouts because I don't see half of those guys getting on tv. The possible FCW guys are already more exciting and have more potential than almost anyone in the X-Division. I would welcome the return of the LHW, hell they should just dedicate Superstars to it.

WWE's Lightheavy Weight Division:
Curt Hawkins
Evan Bourne
JTG
Primo
Daniel Bryan
Heath Slater
Justin Gabriel
Sin Cara
Trent Barreta
Tyson Kidd
Yoshi Tatsu
FCW Possibles: Dean Ambrose, Hunico, Peter Orlov, Richie Steamboat, Seth Rollins & Tito Colon

TNA's X-Division:

AJ Styles
Alex Shelley
Anthony Nese
Austin Aries
Brian Kendrick
Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
Doug Williams
Eric Young
Jeff Hardy
Jesse Sorensen
Kazarian
Kid Kash
Mark Haskins
Okada
Robbie E
Sangriento
Shannon Moore
Suicide
Zema Ion

laugh.gif
at me questioning if they were gonna edit the botched gutwrench
edit: damn, riley getting the jobber treatment with no televised entrance.

Back
Top Bottom