Wrestling Thread Aug 4-10 | 8/7 Breaking WWE News - Alberto Del Rio FIRED

If Smackdown Moves to Thursdays, Are You...?

• More Likely to Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less Likely to Watch

• No Difference

• Will Watch but Only After Football Season

• Total voters
BckvaEQ.gif

Xaa6gcz.gif

QzjKvyq.jpg

Are they going to reveal the whole roster for 2k15? or just parts of it? also whats this they wont have the my career mode for ps3 only ps4. SMH

They should give us some type of discount or benefit for being a network subscriber (#999gang) AND buying the game

Just a few weeks ago I felt like we were having a string of great shows and potential. But then they buried Cesaro. Bryan got hurt. And Roman Reigns started teaming with Cena. Rusev is pointless and a snoozefest with all this Russia stuff. Thwagga is using cheap pops instead of organically connecting. Jeans and Seth have been awesome. RKO has been up and down mostly due to Kane. Which reminds me, it started really getting boring and dumb to me when Kane became a focal point. Bray Wyatt rambles a little too long in his promo sometimes and Rowan looks like he lives under that Indian outhouse in Slumdog Millionaire. I wanna see Hunicara and more mid carders have direction and a purpose.

Last edited:
Just a few weeks ago I felt like we were having a string of great shows and potential. But then they buried Cesaro. Bryan got hurt. And Roman Reigns started teaming with Cena. Rusev is pointless and a snoozefest with all this Russia stuff. Thwagga is using cheap pops instead of organically connecting. Jeans and Seth have been awesome. RKO has been up and down mostly due to Kane. Which reminds me, it started really getting boring and dumb to me when Kane became a focal point. Bray Wyatt rambles a little too long in his promo sometimes and Rowan looks like he lives under that Indian outhouse in Slumdog Millionaire.

Life comes at us fast huh :lol:?

It's sad that the only way we will see everyone on the rosters full potential is if wwe is pushed against the wall again by a big company. Which isnt ever going to happen. So the company is on cruise control which sucks for mid carders and lower tier wrestlers. The Dlo brown chest protector story is more interesting than anything going on right now in the current state of this stupid company.

When D Lo was the champ he was billed from a different European city every week LOL great

I know the stables got alittle OD at a point but right there is a great way to further characters and give them more personality. You put 4 guys together with a cause and have them feud with another 4 guys. BOOM so simple. And when i say put four guys together I don't mean do it the way these bozo writers create tag teams.

' Lets put Zach Ryder, Fandango, Slater, and Horswoggle together' ugh i can't say how many times that Vince should hire me.

I know the stables got alittle OD at a point but right there is a great way to further characters and give them more personality. You put 4 guys together with a cause and have them feud with another 4 guys. BOOM so simple. And when i say put four guys together I don't mean do it the way these bozo writers create tag teams.

' Lets put Zach Ryder, Fandango, Slater, and Horswoggle together' ugh i can't say how many times that Vince should hire me.

Shield vs Wyatts would've been gold had they made that an extended feud. Singles matches, tag matches, 3-on-3 matches...not to mention the type of match.

Shield vs Wyatts would've been gold had they made that an extended feud. Singles matches, tag matches, 3-on-3 matches...not to mention the type of match.

Why have they not added anyone to the Wyatt's? Think back to the Ministry. They took bums and made you interested by abducting them and turning them evil.

WWE blew their chance when they kidnapped Kane and then nothing happened. Like WTF was the point? this is what peep was saying and ive been trying to say. Pointless meaningless matches and feuds and stories that go nowhere and have the complexity of an episode of Blue's Clues.

My biggest issue is that they present the product as a joke. Present it as a sport, even though it is sports entertainment (whatever the hell that is), and I feel things will get better.

But you have people vomitting and wrestling in doo-doo over their jobs, I mean seriously what kind of sick individual is Vince? Vince is just a loser. Point blank. That is all I can say about dude.

HHH respects the old school. He is like my black brother The Holombro.

Point blank, treat it like a sport. Like James Ross always says, people tune into a wrestling show to see WRESTLING

Coulda been both but I can only remember Snow doing it tho.
Finna pop in the Heyman doc in a bit.
let me know how it is. It should be on the network by next summer.

Quick question how do they know what demographic watches raw on monday? Like they did a 1.3 rating ages 18-49. How do they determine the ages and sex?

My biggest issue is that they present the product as a joke. Present it as a sport, even though it is sports entertainment (whatever the hell that is), and I feel things will get better.

But you have people vomitting and wrestling in doo-doo over their jobs, I mean seriously what kind of sick individual is Vince? Vince is just a loser. Point blank. That is all I can say about dude.

HHH respects the old school. He is like my black brother The Holombro.

Point blank, treat it like a sport. Like James Ross always says, people tune into a wrestling show to see WRESTLING

I agree with you 100%. Vince is basically pooplng all over the legacy of this business and sport. No wonder why Bruno hated/hates Vince.

If Vince doesn't sell the company and when he eventually croaks or becomes so old that he can't function, is that when we are going to see this next boom? Or atleast a complete 180 of the way the show is presented?

Back
Top Bottom