Wrestling Thread Aug 4-10 | 8/7 Breaking WWE News - Alberto Del Rio FIRED

If Smackdown Moves to Thursdays, Are You...?

• More Likely to Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less Likely to Watch

• No Difference

• Will Watch but Only After Football Season

• Total voters
He's clean now
Nice .. i agree with DC he is beyond the most talented guy doing it these days. I know people consider him a spot monkey but he just holds the crowd in the palm of his hand. I hate that he didn't work out wit wwf. I can't lie i marked out when he won the title

^^^ Looking for a link to that Heyman joint 
nerd.gif

Jeans came up with the DUMBEST stipulation match. Ladder match for the case would've been PURRRRRFECT!!

Jeans came up with the DUMBEST stipulation match. Ladder match for the case would've been PURRRRRFECT!!

what did he wind up doing? Damn thats what i was praying for.. Would of easily stole the show.. *Ron Simmons DAMN!*

@DEE SEA

Vs Kurt Angle (2010, No Surrender)
Vs Abyss (2005, Against All Odds)
Vs Austin Aries (2012, Bound For Glory I think. They fought at another PPV but I only saw one of them)
Vs Kurt Angle Vs Mr. Anderson (2010)
Vs RVD Vs Abyss Vs Mr. Anderson (2010)

He faced Abyss another time in 2005, just don't remember the PPV, and I do remember it being very good. Non-Hardy related, Abyss vs AJ Styles from Lockdown 05(?) is still my favorite Abyss match.

old guy meds?

For pain, nerve pain, nerve inflammation, blood pressure, and cholesterol..So the answer would be, kinda.. :smh:

his match against sting at Victory Road. 5 star match

Sad thing is, I know you were going for the joke (and it was flawlessly executed) but that's the first thing I think of now when I see someone say "Jeff Hardy Memorable Matches"..

that came out today right? I'm going to have to get my DVD guy to make me a copy of it.

For 9.99

He ain't lying

for the past hour and a half we've ( mostly I) have been complaining about the pure laziness and pointlessness of this stupid company, and that is the cherry on top.

The one match that they could of made the match we talk about 10 years from now they dumb it down to the most meaningless stipulation in any match. That is basically saying Seth now you can't run from me. Which i don't tihnk was ever the case?

Quite possibly the best WWE doc they have ever done. I loved every second of Paul Heyman discussing everything. I want a job at his ad agency......... incredible. Absolutely is the character he plays on TV.

Quite possibly the best WWE doc they have ever done. I loved every second of Paul Heyman discussing everything. I want a job at his ad agency......... incredible. Absolutely is the character he plays on TV.
He'll sell you up the river for $5

I don't remember if I watched this match before just now but that HHH vs. J. Hardy match from No Mercy 2008 was nice. The last 5 mins of that match was just some good wrestling.

Thanks for the list Peep. Watching this Austin Aries vs. J. Hardy match BFG 2012. Fans seem to be into this match. Looks like a full house. What the hell happened?

Since TNA is going under, I feel bad for not paying them more attention.

That HHH/Hardy match was fantastic, then HHH basically gives him the "I won LULZ" face :lol:. I'm still in awe that HHH had finally gone to Smackdown, as 2008 had some of his best matches since midway through his Burial World Tour.

Lumberjack Match makes sense considering how their feud has been built up. Every time Jeans has tried to put his hands on Rollins, he's managed to run and escape. Now there's nowhere for Suicide Seth to escape or run to. Everything has to be decided in the middle of the ring. Only other choice would have been like a cage match and that's been abused to death these past few months.

Back
Top Bottom