Wrestling Thread Aug 4-10 | 8/7 Breaking WWE News - Alberto Del Rio FIRED

If Smackdown Moves to Thursdays, Are You...?

• More Likely to Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less Likely to Watch

• No Difference

• Will Watch but Only After Football Season

• Total voters
I'm watching the Scooby Doo Wrestlemania movie on Cartoon Network right now. :smh:

The fact that the first thing that greets you as you enter "WWE City" is a giant statue of Shovel with the belt around his waist is comical.
Damn I am trying to see that. We should do a viewing party for this

AND there is a Review-A-Wai for it. LOL

Last edited:
I feel compelled to post these videos every time Jeff Hardy becomes the topic of conversation.

Bruh, how come no one told me Jeff Hardy was this good?! Yeah, I'm on the wagon. This Mu****** was incredible!
got the nerve to ask me who am i,when u aint even up on the great jeff  hardy,should of known you was a youngin,lol dont make me have to make you famous boi.

ALL hail the REAL heel.

got the nerve to ask me who am i,when u aint even up on the great jeff  hardy,should of known you was a youngin,lol dont make me have to make you famous boi.

ALL hail the REAL heel.
Shut up Dumb & Dumber Kurt.

Last edited:
Random question. Is otunga still on the wwe roster? He could be a decent addition to the new nation if they are heels

Last edited:
Messing around with my WWE 2K14 Universe. Give me the Top 5 Challengers for each title please. Go!

World
US
IC
Tag

Messing around with my WWE 2K14 Universe. Give me the Top 5 Challengers for each title please. Go!

World - Daniel Bryan, Jeans Ambrose, Cesaro, Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns
US - Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Kufi, Mark Henry, Sheamus
IC - Chris Jericho, Christian, Ron Mysterio, ADR, Fandango
Tag- Rated RKO, Outsiders, Brothers of Destruction, Rybaxel, Uso's

I used to be a big Jeff Harvey mark during that comeback when he started feuding with Umaga, RKO and Hunter and was doing crazy spots. Still a big fan of his but man, I need him to keep his head straight for me to care.

What about Hunicara instead of Ron?

Last edited:
speaking of tag teams...how many fn times do we have to watch Goldust/Stardust vs Rybaxel?  
sick.gif

WWE ‏@WWE 4m
BREAKING NEWS: @VivaDelRio released from @WWE.
Full Details: http://wwe.me/A5len

WWE announced the release of Alberto Del Rio due to unprofessional conduct and an altercation with an employee.

In other news, Dolph Ziggler suffered another concussion.

Last edited:
WWE ‏@WWE 4m
BREAKING NEWS: @VivaDelRio released from @WWE.
Full Details: http://wwe.me/A5len

WWE announced the release of Alberto Del Rio due to unprofessional conduct and an altercation with an employee.

In other news, Dolph Ziggler suffered another concussion.
Da **** did Del Rio do?
nerd.gif

It's been real Del Rio. All his appeal character wise has been gone since like 2012, possibly even earlier. I wonder if Irish Del Rio is on the clock.

And Del Rio just beat Ziggler on Raw and had a good match with Swagger on Main Event :lol:

Rio's in ring was pretty dope, but his character has been trash for 3 years now. His kicks were vicious :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom