Wrestling Thread Aug 4-10 | 8/7 Breaking WWE News - Alberto Del Rio FIRED

If Smackdown Moves to Thursdays, Are You...?

• More Likely to Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less Likely to Watch

• No Difference

• Will Watch but Only After Football Season

• Total voters
A lil off topic but is anyone going to the ROH show in Philly this Saturday? Thought about going but not sure yet

Last edited:
Actually kind of sad about Del Rio... was always a solid in-ring performer. Man, it seems like centuries have passed since the days he'd appear on screen & the following 25 posts on here would just be: SWAG, SWAG, SWAG lol

THIS

It was over for Del Garbage after Cena came outta the hyberbolic chamber to bury him at Hell In A Cell for the belt. He was an after thought after that. Aint eem get a rematch :lol:

I mean as talented as he was in the ring, he was dry as hell in every other category. :lol:

After Ricardo was taken away from him it was the beginning of the end. Dude stood NO chance after that.

Last edited:
No Del Rio, no Punk. If something happens to Dolph there's no point to watching WWE anymore until Devitt gets called up

Last edited:
Curious as to when Devitt & KENTA get called up. Did they even debut on NXT yet? I never watch NXT but I feel like I should

Del Rio needed the hooptie and Swagcardo

My guess is it was costing too much for these things

No Del Rio, no Punk. If something happens to Dolph there's no point to watching WWE anymore until Devitt gets called up
Chill man 
nerd.gif

[thread="602726"]i sorta hope WWE continues to lose money..maybe that'll help change the direction of the product. [/thread]
Chill, that'll lead to Wall Street pushing them to be up for M&A and if one of these studios buys them up, it's a wrap. Soap operas galore.

WWE ‏@WWE 4m
BREAKING NEWS: @VivaDelRio released from @WWE.
Full Details: http://wwe.me/A5len

WWE announced the release of Alberto Del Rio due to unprofessional conduct and an altercation with an employee.

In other news, Dolph Ziggler suffered another concussion.
WAIT A MINUTE TAZ!

What the hell is Albert Dor Rito doing in the Impact Zone?!

They're nowhere near broke

They're just doing budget cuts to look responsible to investors

And Del Rio been not giving a damn for a minute lol I thought I read like right before WM he was tryna go back to AAA anyways

Sidenote: wasn't AAA supposed to start coming on American tv in the summer

Back
Top Bottom