Wrestling Thread Aug 4-10 | 8/7 Breaking WWE News - Alberto Del Rio FIRED

If Smackdown Moves to Thursdays, Are You...?

• More Likely to Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less Likely to Watch

• No Difference

• Will Watch but Only After Football Season

• Total voters

​
They're nowhere near broke​
 ​
They're just doing budget cuts to look responsible to investors​
 ​
And Del Rio been not giving a damn for a minute lol I thought I read like right before WM he was tryna go back to AAA anyways​
 ​
Sidenote: wasn't AAA supposed to start coming on American tv in the summer​
Im not sayin they're broke or gonna be broke. Seems like the network is a fail and if they continue to lose money they just might be forced to flip the script.

bVH8HUC.jpg

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23  

I'll say that these people will probably be cut:

Zack Ryder
Mark Henry
Khali
Rosa Mendes
A toss up between the following: R-Truth/ADR
Close enough 
glasses.gif

Tazz: "Hey wait a minute.........I know these guys.....I've seen them on rival competition..."

Tenay: "....."

Tazz: "It's...It's...........The Mexican drug lord known in his country as 'Pablo the River'!!!!"

Tenay: "You're right Tazz, and that's Pablo's trusty companion.......Ron Mexico!!!!"

Apparently the reason Berto was released is because he washed Kevin Dunn.

My respect for him has went up if that's the case. :pimp:

-As we noted earlier this evening, Alberto Del Rio has been released from WWE for what the company described as “unprofessional conduct,” as well as an “altercation with an employee.”

According to RF Video’s Rob Feinstein, Del Rio was involved in a backstage incident at a recent WWE television taping. Feinstein claimed that Del Rio “had words” with a WWE employee who works for the company’s social media department and allegedly slapped him.

It should be noted that we have been unable to cofirm this rumor, so it should be taken as exactly that until further notice. We will continue to update you as more information surfaces regarding Del Rio’s WWE release.

Back
Top Bottom