Wrestling Thread Aug 4-10 | 8/7 Breaking WWE News - Alberto Del Rio FIRED

If Smackdown Moves to Thursdays, Are You...?

• More Likely to Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less Likely to Watch

• No Difference

• Will Watch but Only After Football Season

• Total voters
According to RF Video’s Rob Feinstein, Del Rio was involved in a backstage incident at a recent WWE television taping. Feinstein claimed that Del Rio “had words” with a WWE employee who works for the company’s social media department and allegedly slapped him.

giphy.gif

King, Lashley & MVP need to go visit the Dressing Better thread. Those outfits are horrific :x

Last edited:
Apparently the reason Berto was released is because he washed Kevin Dunn.

My respect for him has went up if that's the case. :pimp:
Hahahah if true. Lap Dog is what Cornette calls him

But yea

Serious question. As a man, how much would it pain you to have to go out there, belittle yourself and portray something you aren't? Looking at Fandango and Leon Rose. Soft gimmicks like that must be painful to get through.

Hahahah if true. Lap Dog is what Cornette calls him

But yea

Serious question. As a man, how much would it pain you to have to go out there, belittle yourself and portray something you aren't? Looking at Fandango and Leon Rose. Soft gimmicks like that must be painful to get through.

They cash them checks tho. $ eases everything. And I bet in today's world they make good paper

I want head.

This TNA match is like a bad Twilight Zone episode. Decent match tho. Just a bunch of old dudes wearing shirts.

Back
Top Bottom