Wrestling Thread Dec 14-20 | 12/20 TNA Final Resolution - Styles vs Daniels, Angles vs Wolfe

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

It's VERY unofficial but Bourne to TNA? Hmm..

(VIA Wrestlezone)

Callum Wallington sent along the following:

I was on Myspace today when I came across a bulletin posted by WWE's Evan Bourne. In the bulletin, he attacks the WWE calling it the Worst Wrestling Ever (WWE). He also hints that his good buddy Christopher Daniels has given him the low down on the January 4th edition of iMPACT and also hints that Mr Monday Night will indeed be debuting in TNA!
Here is the bulletin:

My time with the WWE maybe coming to an end real soon.

It's nothing for sure yet but I was recently fined $2,500. I do not want to talk of that and I will not just to prevent rumors. I am worried however because WWE has not been giving me much of a push as of late, and are only really using me to carry people in tag matches or job matches even though I've been with the company so long and worked my #%@ off. Then a guy like Sheamus comes up and gets a WWE Title Shot because he is Triple H's workout buddy. The world knows I am 10 times the worker Sheamus is and I could wrestle circles around him, but talent doesn't matter in WWE anymore it's all about the look or who you're friends with. I have been warned that at the start of 2010 WWE will be cutting talent for what they are calling "Budget Cuts" So many great workers have been cut lately I am certain they will release me. Which is funny because they just resigned me and they signed Bret Hart to a 6th Month deal. Bret Hart will be the guest host of Raw Jan. 4th wonder if he'll make an iMPACT. Oh wait that's on another station Monday Nights. Oops am I advertising TNA now? Shouldn't I be behind Raw? I'll get right on that when they get behind me. Right now I hope Air Bourne dies and The Shooting Sydal Press comes alive again. I hope WWE fires me, I welcome it! I will go right back to TNA and help the future stars create a legacy because without me WWE stands for Worst Wrestling Ever haha saw that on a blog in impactwrestling​ anyways sorry for venting, it may be hard to understand but if I leave WWE then you will see me soon. If you have Tivo, Tivo Raw Jan. 4th and watch iMPACT Live because my old buddy Daniels told me what's going down and he told me a wrestler debuts on iMPACT Jan. 4th who is a personal hero of mine. He is one of a kind!!!

NOTE: We have yet to be able to confirm if this blog was really posted by Evan Bourne. It is on Bourne's MySpace page, however, so we decided to share it here on the newsboard.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's so obvious a fan wrote that...dude piled up all the inside info/rumors he read on the dirt sheets and morphed it into that fake #*$ bulletin.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Definitely not real guys...

Although RVD might end up on TNA sometime soon...but again, that's all stuff that can be found on the internet.

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Booker T has been telling people close to him that he has signed a deal with WWE and will be heading to the Raw brand. The last we reported, it was said that negotiations between him and WWE were dead at this point, so there seem to be conflicting reports on this one.

Smackdown tonight:
*John Morrison & Matt Hardy & R-Truth vs. Drew McIntyre & C.M. Punk & Luke Gallows
*Kane vs Eric Escobar
*Great Khali vs. Chris Jericho
*Jimmy Wang Yang & Slam Master J vs. David Hart Smith & Tyson Kidd
*Maria vs. Beth Phoenix
*Rey Mysterio vs. Batista for the next title shot at Undertaker

Booker
pimp.gif

I pray that he has at least ONE segment with Goldust
laugh.gif

They were one of the funniest tag teams of all time.

man real talk I think Booker T still got like one of the top 5 or top 10 entrance themes EVER

That +@*$ was so tight bro

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

man real talk I think Booker T still got like one of the top 5 or top 10 entrance themes EVER

That +@*$ was so tight bro

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

this dude Escobar got NO crowd reaction
laugh.gif
The WWE needs to bring back the vignettes that would air for like 2 months to hype new talent before they actually debuted. It gave fans a reasonto care instead of just seeing another young guy they know nothing about.

I haven't watched any wrestling in weeks, but I'm bored at home starting a 4 week break from school so I'm gonna start watching again.

I did watch TLC, a lot of surprising finishes to me. I really don't understand Sheamus or McIntyre taking the title. I mean Sheamus is a champ beforeKofi? And Ziggler had about 15 title shots and no wins, but McIntyre wins his first?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

I litterly spazzed out like a 10 year old cena fan. I read that he might partake in one match, but i cant even guess who. Also if edge is back wm is shaping up great already
Hopefully Hart/HBK as a retirement match

Preview from Wrestling Observer:

ppv.jpg

*A.J. Styles vs. Daniels for the TNA title - I don't know if this is a PPV match that will do any special numbers, but it's likely to be a veryentertaining title match. I can't see a title change with everything lame duck and things built toward Styles vs. Angle next, so the show is there largelyto bridge the gap.

ppv2.jpg

*Kurt Angle vs. Desmond Wolfe in a series of three matches, first match ending via pinfall, second via submission and third via escaping the cage. One again,figuring where they are going next, Angle really should win. The key here is how Angle's back is doing, but Angle is a guy who looks like he can barelywalk and then goes into the ring and does great matches. He'll probably pay for that later in life, and really is probably already paying for it in reallife. But these two had an excellent match last month and the odds are they'll follow with one close to the same level this month.

ppv3.jpg

*Bobby Lashley vs. Scott Steiner in a last man standing match. It'll be a brawl. Lashley had a tough weekend as he was snowed in for a few hours inDenver, flew to San Jose to appear on the Strikeforce show doing an interview, then flew out of San Jose to Orlando cross-country all night. If Lashley iswinding down his time in TNA, then he should lose. If not, since he lost last month, he'll probably win. His interview last night at Strikeforce gave theimpression he'd like to do both, but MMA is his priority and he was no longer talking as strongly about doing both as he had in the past. Unlike HulkHogan, Lashley made sure to talk about TNA whenever there was an opening.

ppv4.jpg

*Matt Morgan & Hernandez & Pope D'Angelo Dinero & Suicide vs. Team 3-D & Jesse Neal & Rhino - This is an elimination match butHernandez must start on his own for five minutes and survive against all four. The heel team has gotten the better of this feud in almost every angle, soit's the faces turn to come back here.

ppv5.jpg

*ODB vs. Tara for the Knockouts title - Weird how you had the street fight on TV, which the champ won, to build to a straight title match. Even Steven bookinggives Tara the edge but it's not so important that it can't go either way

ppv6.jpg

*Mick Foley & Abyss vs. Raven & Dr. Stevie - You know what you're getting here. Weapons and lots of blood. Raven is better than most at layingout these kind of matches and Foley is better than almost all in the same scenario. Plus, Abyss is there to carry the bulk of the work on his side. Probablygood for what it is.

ppv8.jpg

*Feast or Fired Battle Royal with Samoa Joe, Robert Roode, James Storm, Kevin Nash, Eric Young, Sheik Abdul Bashir, Kiyoshi, Homicide, Jay Lethal, ConsequencesCreed and Cody Deaner. They will announce who got what briefcase at the show. One person gets a singles title shot (on TV they are hinting it to be Joe), oneteam gets a tag title shot (hinted at Roode & Storm), one gets an X title shot (figure Lethal since they are burying him on television so they probablyfigure this rehabs him) and one guy gets fired (Deaner is the favorite but if Kiyoshi is supposed to go back to Japan, it could be him).

I haven't watched TNA since Foley won the belt
eyes.gif
, so I have no idea what ishappening. I don't know who this Wolfe guy is.

All I can say is that Kurt's body looks busted, though he can outwork a majority of wrestlers. I hope he saved his money, he deserves the most luxuriouspower wheel chair because I doubt his back will be intact in a few years.

Back
Top Bottom