Wrestling Thread Dec 19-25 | 12/25 Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to the Entire NTWT

Originally Posted by hugebird

My buddy is the guy in the Santa suit sitting camera side that keeps standing up, and he's taking requests, asking me what I want him to do. Anything you want to see, NT?

Tell him to yell out Niketalk during this match. We will all hear it.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Turban and they got him growing a beard. What's next, a taxi to drive in on?
30t6p3b.gif
 WWE
dont put anything past the wwe......dont forget what they didnt to the mexicools 
tired.gif

my friend said today may be a day Cena turns heel...i don't think it'll happen,but if it does I doubt they do it on Raw, probably save it for a PPV

After seeing that commercial I totally want the Network..It'll probably suck, but they seriously made me want to call my cable provider and demand it..

wwe has 42 days between tonight and royal rumble.

watch them build it up with less than 2 weeks

that's fake hair on Kane though, when we last saw him he was bald, it's impossible to grow your hair that long in a few months. Just knowing that is annoying to me.

God, it was so nice. A whole PPV and 1 hour of Raw Cena free. Now it's all come crashing down.

This dude has got to be the most annoying person in the past decade of wrestling..Just so amazingly corny..

Cena gets laid out by the Monster Kane and he comes out with a comedy routine!!!

THIS IS WHY I HATE YOU SO %#$#@@+ MUCH, CENA

fans trolling henry right now.
i'm dying.

who believes henry can beat cena when he lost clean to show last night. when cena beat show on a bunch of ppv's last year.

Michael Cole says things just so matter of factly during things that should be big moments. JR would be blowing a load with Kane coming out.

Back
Top Bottom