Wrestling Thread Dec 19-25 | 12/25 Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to the Entire NTWT

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
4wrestling[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 12/19/1110:03 PM
[/td][td]
Cena gets laid out by the Monster Kane and he comes out with a comedy routine!!!

THIS IS WHY I HATE YOU SO %#$#@@+ MUCH, CENA
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
on_line.gif
venom lyrix[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
god dammit I hate Cena.

his first 10 words already made me angry, this guy blows
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
on_line.gif
GotHolesInMySocks[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
cena is so #+@@#%$ corny
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
on_line.gif
casekicks[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 12/19/1110:02 PM
[/td][td]
This dude has got to be the most annoying person in the past decade of wrestling..Just so amazingly corny..
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
on_line.gif
JordanF1end[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 12/19/1110:02 PM
[/td][td]
whats good with Cena's shirt tho? lol
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
on_line.gif
4wrestling[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 12/19/1110:01 PM
[/td][td]
God, it was so nice. A whole PPV and 1 hour of Raw Cena free. Now it's all come crashing down.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cena's shirt was already ripped though at the neck when he got out.

And blood. ahhhhhhh

Cena is a #*@!%#@ cornball man. You couldn't go the rest of that segment pretending to be knocked out?

Look at his face, trying to act...#%*$%!@+@%%#.
Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

all that for a shirt kane?

u coulda copped one off wweshop.com
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

4w started this thread early as ##@@.
must have wanted to draw the attention away from that one sentence ether i handed him.
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
im that one[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 12/19/118:54 PM
[/td][td]
brasilianmami wrote:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]come on man... he has cats, plays with dolls, gets NO bunz, and put a fake title on his ceiling... are you really surprise?[/color][/td][/tr][/table]

Damn, 4w's taking L's on L's on L's 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jokes about cats!  You guys are hilarious!
And plays with dolls?  Not sure about that one, champ.

Funny thing is, I did see brasilianmami in the store when I was buying the new Galaxy Nexus.  I didn't want to blow up his spot since he was looking for that prepaid government assistance phone, but he brought it on himself.

I present to you, the real brasilianmami.......

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I didn't see one joke in what i said...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Fact... you put a toy belt on your ceiling. As "successful" as you are couldn't even have enough pride to do that with a real belt. Or even Your belt... Pitiful.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Fact... you get NO bunz.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Fact... your closest friends are Cats.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Fact... you have some weird fetish about Cena and mention him more than anyone in NTWEF.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Fact... you continuiously avoid confrontation and are a paper champion. Knowing you have the edge against an inferior opponent in Club 720 sure isn't being a fighting champion.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]must suck to look yourself in the mirror. [/color]

that could have been a good start to the feud except Cena was murdered and baby jesus created a Christmas miracle and now he is completely fine

What's the point of Kane's "Man in the Iron Mask" Mask if he just takes it off everytime, he's scary without it.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]had to dvr the first part of raw, catching up now. on the barrett vs orton match...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]barrett with a new tattoo but still has that as- ugly one on the other shoulder, tried to cover whatever it was up and looked even worse. needs to go in for a third cover up.[/color]

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

What's the point of Kane's "Man in the Iron Mask" Mask if he just takes it off everytime, he's scary without it.

its his "entrance attire"
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wait..... when the Hell did a thumb to the eye get a DQ?![/color]

WWE needs to do more of this and make tag teams more relevant; not just two mid carders brought together for no reason

LOD
Rockers
Demolition
Hart Foundation

make the tag team division a way to brand future stars again

What an impressive showing Primo and Epico had at TLC last night?
What, losing in 7 minutes?  What a stupid thing to say.

I really like the Uso's entrance.  Hopefully they do something with them.

Also interesting that Epico and Primo didn't get an entrance when it seems that they are the ones WWE is behind in this match.

The crowd was actually cheering for Kane!!! I love it 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... Hopefully WWE realize that fans really despise Cena.. 

The usos should go back to being heels with that entrance.....it would be way cooler if they didnt start smiling and stuff right afterwards

Back
Top Bottom