Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

I need to find Lucha Underground. Gonna actually watch NXT now that I forgot to cancel my wwe subscription in November.
Even if you don't like what is currently going on in the WWE, being able to watch the past product as well as NXT makes the $9.99 worth it.

sheed with that big gold 
pimp.gif

The PPV was about as bad as Bradley Fletcher "playing defense." :x him and Cary are such bums. :smh:

Caught only the Cena match and fell asleep while trying to watch Fletcher defend against Bryant.

Maybe it was good that I fell asleep, and maybe it wasnt a good idea renewing the Network.

Who here bought the New Japan version of the Network? Yay or Nay?

The Eagles secondary may have been the only thing that was worse on tv last night other than that PPV
:lol: at Miz & Lawler poisoning the Browns by their presence haha. We all know the real reason they lost tho and thats cuz my boy Hoyer wasnt starting lol. Also that pic with Sheed & The Usos is hella random

Didn't catch TLC and not sure if I want to if I'm not watching with you guys :lol: Looks like the Ziggler/Harper match was the only thing that was worth watching so I'll check that out later.
Neville doesn't need a repackage either, though he kind of is running a gimmick similar to Rollins' right now.

Back
Top Bottom