Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

Florida Georgia Live > Miz and Mizdow
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-As noted recently, WWE Diva Naomi and her real-life husband, Jimmy Uso, are no longer scheduled to be a part of the Total Divas cast when the next season of the show airs on E!.

Apparently the decision was made because of the fact that the two recently got married.

It’s believed that there wasn’t much that could be done with them on the show after Naomi and Cameron broke up as a tag-team, and because most of the “married couple issues” in the storylines for the show would be used by other married couples that are part of the cast.

But is that really John Cena's finishing move? I'm gonna put you on my shoulders and then flip you over...BAM...you're knocked out...?

Chrisley after the WWE is like a cigarette after sex...

Well not really, but yall know what I mean.

2014 Tokyo Sports Awards

Annual Best Bout Award - Kazuchika Okada vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (New Japan on 8/10)
Best Tag Team Award - "Dangan Yankees" Takashi Sugiura (NOAH) and Masato Tanaka (ZERO1)
Distinguished Service Award - Tomohiro Ishii
Fighting Spirit Award - Atsushi Onita
Technical Award - BxB Hulk
Rookie of the Year Award - Saki Akai
Lifetime Achievement Award - Akira Taue and Kensuke Sasaki

And to answer Noah Mark's question, the other matches up for the "Match of the Year" were:

Okada vs. Ibushi (NJPW) 3/6
Ishii vs. Ibushi (NJPW) 5/25
Styles vs. Suzuki (NJPW) 8/1
Tanahashi vs. Styles (NJPW) 10/13
Mutoh vs. Kono (W-1) 11/1
Sugiura vs. Sekimoto (NOAH) 11/8

2014 Tokyo Sports Awards

Annual Best Bout Award - Kazuchika Okada vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (New Japan on 8/10)
Best Tag Team Award - "Dangan Yankees" Takashi Sugiura (NOAH) and Masato Tanaka (ZERO1)
Distinguished Service Award - Tomohiro Ishii
Fighting Spirit Award - Atsushi Onita
Technical Award - BxB Hulk
Rookie of the Year Award - Saki Akai
Lifetime Achievement Award - Akira Taue and Kensuke Sasaki

And to answer Noah Mark's question, the other matches up for the "Match of the Year" were:

Okada vs. Ibushi (NJPW) 3/6
Ishii vs. Ibushi (NJPW) 5/25
Styles vs. Suzuki (NJPW) 8/1
Tanahashi vs. Styles (NJPW) 10/13
Mutoh vs. Kono (W-1) 11/1
Sugiura vs. Sekimoto (NOAH) 11/8
Quotes for reference. Will watch these in the coming days.

Back
Top Bottom