Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

I think the package I had coming for Amazon for my elf got stolen... It's marked as deliver, but there is no package outside.... I'm not liking this and I'm ******* peeved..

I think the package I had coming for Amazon for my elf got stolen... It's marked as deliver, but there is no package outside.... I'm not liking this and I'm ******* peeved..

Contact Amazon. They should make good on it.

I'm bout to chat with a ups lady and see what's up... They've transform items to the usps before without notice...

I just don't think my elf will get his stuff before Xmas is why I'm upset most...

January 19th Raw in Dallas will have Hogan, HBK, Hall and Nash. No Lesnar.

Main Event planned is Cena VS Rollins with 30 lumberjacks around the ring.

Safe to say they all end up brawling to promote RR.

B5Cwis0IQAAepQ-.jpg

Ordered 3 DVDs from PWG's site and haven't received anything in 3 weeks
mean.gif
.  Emailed their customer service and didn't even get a reply.

EDIT:

Don't even see a number on their site to call.  Thoroughly disappointed in them, man.

Last edited:
Took about 2-3 weeks to arrive. Believe BDB had the same wait time.
Probably is some fool in his mom's basement then
laugh.gif
mean.gif
.  Debating on waiting a bit longer or just ordering the DVDs from High Spots and having them shipped to my Elf's house.  Cutting it close at this point.

Ordered 3 DVDs from PWG's site and haven't received anything in 3 weeks :smh: .  Emailed their customer service and didn't even get a reply.

EDIT:

Don't even see a number on their site to call.  Thoroughly disappointed in them, man.

Same thing man, orderd 5 DVDs week of thanksgiving and nothing. Pro wrestling tees as well. I just want to cancel it and give my elf what ever I have on me now. 4 gifts is better than none. Order from high spots you will get it in 2 days with the fed ex option.

Last edited:
Ordered 3 DVDs from PWG's site and haven't received anything in 3 weeks :smh: .  Emailed their customer service and didn't even get a reply.

EDIT:

Damn that sucks. I got mine within a week of my order. Haven't watched my DVDs yet

Same thing man, orderd 5 DVDs week of thanksgiving and nothing. Pro wrestling tees as well. I just want to cancel it and give my elf what ever I have on me now. 4 gifts is better than none. Order from high spots you will get it in 2 days with the fed ex option.
Yeah, I think I'll just end up filing a dispute with paypal and ordering from High Spots then have them ship to my elf's house.
I emailed pwtees m they said they were gonna reprint n send out my shirts. Another site ran by some virgin.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom