Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

Yo, I didn't know Miss Tessmacher is on the amazing race. Maybe i'll watch all the episodes of this season. I miss seeing that woman.

roll.gif

sup guys. sending my pack out over the weekend I apologize if it gets there a little late. I have been super busy with New Years coming up. I do the whole mummers parade thing and December is legit nonstop rehearsal and building and putting suits together. I haven't even been watching any wrestling which is crazy considering it's the only time I really zone out and don't keep up. but I will deff be ready to go after the first to get back in the groove for RR. hope all is well with everyone.

Any of my NY NTWT members at the House of Glory show tonight in Jamaica? Went and saw some good wrestling. Too drunk to remember some of the lower card talent although they had some excellent matches.

Main event was AJ Styles vs Ricochet. Awesome match.

Rob Van Dam was there signing autographs or something.

Watching Royal Rumble '99 on da network

forgot how sick Gangrel/Brood's music was

DAMN after listening to it again it's like damn, they REALLY don't make entrance music like they used to.

*cue Cesaro Batman*

Last edited:
Watching Royal Rumble '99 on da network

forgot how sick Gangrel/Brood's music was

DAMN after listening to it again it's like damn, they REALLY don't make entrance music like they used to.

*cue Cesaro Batman*

I think that is easily the greatest entrance music. I'm not saying it's the most iconic or whatever. I'm saying from an actual music standpoint. it's the best.

Any of my NY NTWT members at the House of Glory show tonight in Jamaica? Went and saw some good wrestling. Too drunk to remember some of the lower card talent although they had some excellent matches.

Main event was AJ Styles vs Ricochet. Awesome match.

Rob Van Dam was there signing autographs or something.
Damn didn't even know about it. Would've like to see that main event.

Back
Top Bottom