Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

i cant with JR'S podcast. formulaic and repetitive doesn't begin to describe it.

All the excitement and emotion from his announcing days....is completely gone.:smh:

Yeah, I had to unsubscribe to him because I got tired of him having the same complaints every week. He also needs to fix his sound levels for his damn plugs when they come out. I shouldn't have to keep adjusting my volume :lol:

PWG sent me an email saying my order was shipped on November 29th.  So, this Saturday would be 3 weeks and haven't received anything
mean.gif
.  If I don't receive anything tomorrow, I'm gonna just file a dispute with paypal.

3 hour tv show is boring.

So what do you think a 5 hours show, with no commentary, that you have to travel to in the blistering cold, will be?
i live by congress heights metro 5 stops from gallery place , but i thought it was better live ? i neva been to a show 

Last edited:
i live by congress heights metro 5 stops from gallery place , but i thought it was better live ? i neva been to a show 
It gets old man. Hearing entrances in stadium sound is cool but yea man, waste of time. If you can get free tickets go. But you said you never been. "Treat" yourself

Just got a package from fed ex, gonna wait till the 24th to open it but thanks whoever Jordan is :smokin

Shipped my elfs first package today. Should arrive Monday.
Pwtees man :smh: never again b never again.

Last edited:
Both them fools in the video are morons..I can't wait to see "He Who Shall Not Be Named" in his first shoot match..

Back
Top Bottom