Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

Got the package yesterday and opened it today, maaaaaaaan wasn't expecting any of this. Much appreciated stylez :smokin :smokin I still need to catch up on those other dads I bought way back, so this History of WWE DVD will be added right in there. I was debating whether or not to get that WWE Encyclopedia way back as well, so that's a nice inclusion. And that letter :rofl: :pimp: Glad to get stacking up on wrestling shirts now as well, since I really haven't had any since probably 2000. That Ambrose hoodie is probably about to be worn like a uniform shirt as long as it's still cold here :lol:

View media item 1314758

Glad you liked it homie. :pimp: hope you enjoy that layla pic :lol: couldn't find you any of her nudes :nerd:

Been on a NJPW kick since the Eagles ruined things again this year. :smh: watched Time Splitters vs Young Bucks vs Forever Hooligans. :smokin also Great Muta vs Hiroshi Hase from 92 and AJ Styles vs Kazuchika Okada from May this year. All legit stuff. Please spread the word about NJPW. Maybe it will force WWE to actually try. :lol:

Half of that wasn't even in English, I'd like to see them try that now :lol:

And I'm guessing Bob Backlund was the Cena prototype, pardon the pun.

-As one could imagine, WWE officials and those watching in the back felt that the debut of Kevin Owens, the former Kevin Steen, at NXT Takeover: R Evolution was a major success. There were some that Owens got busted open intentionally but that wasn’t the case, as confirmed by opponent CJ Parker on his Twitter.

On a related note, the backstage mood at Takeover was said to be very positive with a lot of high energy. The atmosphere in the back was described as a “polar opposite” of what WWE’s main roster events have been lately with a lot of negativity.

-It was reported this week that it is not certain that WWE World Heavyweight Champion won’t re-sign with WWE when his contract expires the night after WrestleMania 31.

A source close to Lesnar notes that he may just want to field various offers after WrestleMania and then make a decision soon after. If he goes with this plan, it would mean WWE has to book him at WrestleMania without knowing his future with the company.

It was also noted recently that Bellator MMA wanted CM Punk but obviously lost out to UFC. It’s said that after losing out to UFC, Bellator is looking to be very aggressive in pursuing Lesnar. Bellator also recently made an offer to Alberto Del Rio but we haven’t heard yet what came out of it.

Back
Top Bottom