Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

Guys.. You saw the SB Dunk Secret Santa..... We need to do better...
I saw some of the gifts in there. Sick.

Speaking of that, what is everyone doing if there elf lives at an apartment? I only ask because when I used to live at apt, I was already afraid someone could just swipe my package if I wasn't home. Signature on the package? Inform our elf of delivery date?

Right... I think there was only one person who didn't get a pair of kicks... Thread makes me happy as an NT'er...

I made fun of them for needing their own thread... But they really came through... Props to all of them...

Borderline think we should make our own SS thread... Just to post what we all got... Just to prove we top dogs on NT lol...

Guys.. You saw the SB Dunk Secret Santa..... We need to do better...

Speaking of that, what is everyone doing if there elf lives at an apartment? I only ask because when I used to live at apt, I was already afraid someone could just swipe my package if I wasn't home. Signature on the package? Inform our elf of delivery date?

I always feel sketched out bout this... But I have yet to have something taken...

^The New Day were on Raw on Brother DFly.
nthat.gif

They never leave it at the door step if you live an a apartment. If your not home they take it back with them and try next day. At least in my area.

Turned RAW off after ramen brains won superstar of the year. Not even interested in a chena big slow match

Borderline think we should make our own SS thread... Just to post what we all got... Just to prove we top dogs on NT lol...

I think we should too..But I'm kinda worried that not everyone did the best they could getting their elf stuff do to crappy survey's..And I hope i'm not the only one, again, that sent out a pair of shoes :tongue:..NTWT needs to make it's presence felt on NT..We need to show them SB guys why we duh bess!!!

Wanted to say thanks to those that replied to that Sting video//took some shots at me..Made me genuinely laugh and I haven't done that in quite awhile..Going through some personal things and that was a nice little early morning pick me up.. #NothinButLoveForMyNTWTbrothers

I think we should too..But I'm kinda worried that not everyone did the best they could getting their elf stuff do to crappy survey's..And I hope i'm not the only one, again, that sent out a pair of shoes :tongue:..NTWT needs to make it's presence felt on NT..We need to show them SB guys why we duh bess!!!

Wanted to say thanks to those that replied to that Sting video//took some shots at me..Made me genuinely laugh and I haven't done that in quite awhile..Going through some personal things and that was a nice little early morning pick me up.. #NothinButLoveForMyNTWTbrothers

Hope everything turns around for you bro. May you experience that some joy that you felt at survivor series, once again :pimp:

Case, you'll also be proud to hear that I've been getting into old NWA/WCW stuff. Particularly the flair/steamboat trilogy

Alright watched Raw, here's what I thought

- Seth is the best heel in wrestling. EC3 is not far behind though.

- Dolph will be fine

- Charlotte Flair's debut was decent. Showing a lil bit more personality than usual too. Just wish we could've had Boss Banks & that booty on Raw too :evil:

- Tyson, man :lol: it's crazy how entertaining he's become over the past 6 months. A few lower-midcard dudes should take notes and jump down to NXT for a few months.

- Ape's pretty much DOTY by default :lol: And her buns were lookin slightly bigger than usual :nerd: Phillip must be goin ham on dat :nerd:

- Still waiting for the REAL New Day to arrive via heel turn and they stop being the Shuck N Jive Express. Also waiting for them to start jobbing to the Matadores & El Torito as a result of that.

- man I'm not even gonna front...Jimmy Uso can talk man :lol: and Naomi Uso lookin fine :pimp:

- Mizdow comedy gold as usual, Ryback is pretty over

- Fandango mocking Jericho is great. Also the sexual tension is so thick between him and Rosa, that Rosa will probably dome him up in the ring if he wins a championship.

- Don't agree with SOTY. Should've been Brock

- Roman's getting better on the mic. Seriously. I hope he keeps working on it. I am actually a fan and I hope dude succeeds, I'm just worried about how WWE is pushing it.

- Ending was the same clusterfug brawl we've seen before with weapons & Shield Bomb added

Overall 6.5/10

Last edited:
Case, you'll also be proud to hear that I've been getting into old NWA/WCW stuff. Particularly the flair/steamboat trilogy

Best rivalry of all time..Those 2 could, literally, do magic in a ring..And can make you feel like a 45-60 minute match should go on longer once the it's over..

also, I know tomorrow is the deadline for SS, so hopefully I can get everything out.

Back
Top Bottom