Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

Punk wore high heels in his shoes forreal?

Brenda, wassup with the NXT Survey man. 2 days away cuz........

- Roman Reigns vs. Rusev for the WWE United States Title has been added to the January 24th WWE Supershow from the IZOD Center in New Jersey, the night before the Royal Rumble. Also advertised is Kane vs. Randy Orton, Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt and Seth Rollins vs. John Cena in a steel cage match.

- Roman Reigns vs. Rusev for the WWE United States Title has been added to the January 24th WWE Supershow from the IZOD Center in New Jersey, the night before the Royal Rumble. Also advertised is Kane vs. Randy Orton, Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt and Seth Rollins vs. John Cena in a steel cage match.
What is the deal with them airing stuff on NBC? This would be a good time to bring back a Saturday Night Main Event.

What is the deal with them airing stuff on NBC? This would be a good time to bring back a Saturday Night Main Event.

That would be :pimp: but would anyone watch on a Saturday night?

Also anyone notice cesaro wasn't booked or seen on raw especially after last weeks topic on Austin's podcast?

Last nights Review-A-RAW was great! The guys standing with punk are Rener Gracie (Eve's husband)
Roy Nelson and King Mo

I love wai and pollock. Also enjoy austins podcast. I've grown to kind of get annoyed with jerichos podcast. Anyone enjoy jim ross' podcast? Heard he's full of himself but I sort of want to check out hardcore Holly's episode.

i hope chris brown get to guest host raw 
They wouldn't know how to use him. I would like to see a celebrity join the wrestling world though. Chris Brown could be one of the greatest heels of all time man. He already has the athletic tools as a base. I would be down for that.

@DangerousG - where you been man?

Last edited:
I love wai and pollock. Also enjoy austins podcast. I've grown to kind of get annoyed with jerichos podcast. Anyone enjoy jim ross' podcast? Heard he's full of himself but I sort of want to check out hardcore Holly's episode.

Pollock and Wai are amazing together I def listen to them and Austin and Jericho the most. JR's podcast has fallen off IMO.

Jim Ross: History/Common Sense Booking
Kevin Sullivan: History/ Common Booking
Jim Cornette: History/ Common Booking

John/Wait: Comedy/Insight/Random Thoughts
MLW: Comedy/Insight/Random Thoughts
Cheat Heaps: Comedy/Insight/Random Thoughts

Jericho: Down to Earth
Stones: Down to Earth
Colt: Down to Earth

Bauer/Pollock: News

Didn't Punk challenge Chris Brown to a fight once? Brown wouldn't do it and was like "lol roids"

Then like a couple days later Rosenberg brought Punk on his show and Breezy stans were calling in :lol:

He prolly knew Punk would've washed him :lol:

Last edited:
Want my elf to know that their gift is for some reason taking longer than it was supposed to to get to me. I assure you that you'll have it a week or so before Christmas though...
View media item 1297126

Same here. The mail I got on Friday I found out wasn't actually my elf's gift, but something else I bought my sister. Checked amazon and it said "will be available between Dec. 4th - Dec. 19th" :stoneface: :stoneface:

Punk wore high heels in his shoes forreal?

Brenda, wassup with the NXT Survey man. 2 days away cuz........

By tonight, I been resting my foot man. I'm a get on it tho.

Dfly I been the undisputed #1 contender for 2 months now with no tittle shot! I'm ready to take my rightful place atop the ntwtf!

My elfs gifts will be sent out on the 18th and will arrive by sat the 20th. Going to Boston for a week.

Last edited:
Didn't Punk challenge Chris Brown to a fight once? Brown wouldn't do it and was like "lol roids"

Then like a couple days later Rosenberg brought Punk on his show and Breezy stans were calling in :lol:

He prolly knew Punk would've washed him :lol:

I could have sworn I heard teddy hart beat him up at a bar or something like that

Those pawg DVDs ever come in BDB

Still waiting man, not even a email confirmation :smh: ordered weekend before thanksgiving. I thought kith customer service was bad.

Edit: now we know what you look up when you searching through nudevista :lol: . Iphone auto correct will not correct pwg to pawg without you using that word before :lol: . I love them too tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom