Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

IkNmB40.jpg

GOLD

We should for next year try to come up with ideas to make the survey a bit more detailed/ easier to shop for said elfs. That's why it would be cool to post pick ups and just collection based items. It will allow us to see what you already have as well as what we feel you would appreciate that would add to your collection. Thoughts?

I think we should all have to wait until everyone has told @jdcurt2 that they've received their gift/s..That way we can have all the pics of our gits on just a couple pages and not spread out..Them dudes in the SB gift thread know how to run things..We gotta do better NTWT..

If I was facing Punk I'd spin it on him and everything he said to the Rock in that promo, I'd say it to him, the I'm gonna kick your ***, arms too short to box with God.

I say in about a year Punk comes back wanting the same contract as Rock, Brock and Batista and will work against Austin. :nerd:

Just watched Charlotte's debut on RAW...her mannerisms were a bit forced but I guess she will tweak and develop her own style as time goes on.

he standin on his tippy toes for the same reason he wore lifts in the wwe

he's not tall but wishes he was

Want my elf to know that their gift is for some reason taking longer than it was supposed to to get to me. I assure you that you'll have it a week or so before Christmas though...
View media item 1297126

Might restart NTWT Fed tonight.

Gonna do MITB. Ladder match will just be 6 dudes I choose at random.

And if you win the match, whenever you want to cash in your MITB, you gotta PM me before the next show.

2 things..1) Is it just me or does it look like Punk is standing on his tippy toes?..2) If that's the people he's training with he's gonna get his *** beat..
Chill. The dude on the right looks like the fighter from Never Back Down. Surely he must know a thing or too about MMA in the UFC right?

Might restart NTWT Fed tonight.

Gonna do MITB. Ladder match will just be 6 dudes I choose at random.

And if you win the match, whenever you want to cash in your MITB, you gotta PM me before the next show.

You already know you need to include the gawd :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom