Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

Damn. Balor and KO shirts aren't going to be in stock until 12/26. Was going to add one to my elf's gifts...

Owens, Balor, Zayn, Banks & Charlotte all have that IT factor. All will be stars in the WWE within the next year or so.

Very hopeful for the future of this company with all the talent down at Full Sail. Haven't felt this way in a while.

BUT. They have to be booked properly. They could very well be buried as soon as they get to the main roster

Very hopeful for the future of this company with all the talent down at Full Sail. Haven't felt this way in a while.

BUT. They have to be booked properly. They could very well be buried as soon as they get to the main roster

burial is my main fear. the main roster storylines, booking, etc. is in shambles

Last edited:
It shouldn't be all that difficult to book them, but hey, this is the WWE we are talking about...For example-

-Book Zayn very similarly to Daniel Bryan in an underdog role. Crowd will love him.

-Owens can be very similar to Dean Ambrose. Will have the crowd in the palm of his hands if he's a face, and can also be great as a heel.

-Balor can basically be a face version of what Bray Wyatt should have been.

Last edited:
The same could have been said about the invasion storyline. When it came to that survivor series match, there was only like one or two ecw/WCW guys in that match :lol:

-We’ve noted that WWE has plans for Seth Rollins to feud with Randy Orton when Orton makes his return and there are also plans for Rollins to pick back up on the feud with Roman Reigns in early 2015.

Plans for these two feuds are likely stopping a Rollins vs. Chris Jericho feud from happening. There was talk of doing the feud in early 2015 but the feeling was that Rollins already has a “full plate” with Cena at TLC, then the returns of Orton and Reigns.

With that said, plans could change and we could get Jericho vs. Rollins at some point. We know that Jericho has some input into his return feuds and he’s mentioned a potential feud with Rollins in some recent interviews.

I'd be excited about this feud if it was 2006. Jericho is my favorite wrestler but in 2014 he's been a momentum killer. Shows how hot rollins is. They want him to feud with everyone. :pimp: but they need to find other top stars.

Last edited:
they'll **** it up company is ran by inept egotistical imbeciles the talent is there for greatness but you know the doctor and that ****** bunny are more worthy of being pushed

:lol: at the announcer saying Itami and Balor can't even speak english.

Also, was that a GTS tease Itami was doing?

Is it bad that I'm dreading having to watch TLC after that world class show from NXT last night? *cues up Finn Bálor's theme* :smokin

Is it bad that I'm dreading having to watch TLC after that world class show from NXT last night? *cues up Finn Bálor's theme*
smokin.gif
Not really I will be in the building so I am looking forward to the show but if I wasn't going I would be lukewarm to the show.

When Worlds Collide" November 6, 1994 in Los Angeles, CA Sports Arena drawing 13,000 ($202,000) Shown live on PPV (0.24) -

Back
Top Bottom