Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

Regal promo was dope.

Seth Rollins' growth should be proof to Vince that guys like Zayn/Balor/Neville can make it. They may not have Randy Orton's size/body or the greatest mic skills ever, but they have what it takes to make it to the top if given the opportunity...

I think Neville and Itami have the least upside whenever they get called up to the main roster. Neville for his mic skills and you know why for Itami unfortunately...

why do yall call trips shovel?
Because he's known to bury people.
2nle5jp.jpg

- In an update from earlier, Finn Balor will not be wearing his new body paint permanently in WWE NXT. The paint will apparently be used just for major shows, as was speculated.

Just watched the first segment from SD. Rollins prom was really, really good. Even makes me a little excited for that match tomorrow.

Has anyone received their SS gifts yet?..I think we need to start letting jdcurt2 jdcurt2 know so he can keep track..We gotta stay focused like them dudes over in the SB SS thread..

I'm watching NXT R-Evolution...

1. Kevin Owens is damn good.
2. Finn Balor is the future, he has IT
3. Roman Reigns is QUICKLY becoming stale and hated.
4. The divas match for the title was great, best female match I've seen in forever. Take notes WWE.
5. Charlotte is the best in ring diva I've seen probably since Lita.
6. Good for Sami Zayn, but he needs to be on the main roster with Neville.

- In an update from earlier, Finn Balor will not be wearing his new body paint permanently in WWE NXT. The paint will apparently be used just for major shows, as was speculated.

He has to always use it when he's on the main roster.

Nope. Special events is perfect. It will get old quickly if done all the time.
This.

Also if he did it on regular shows, by the time Fergal got to the ring the NXT would basically be over.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^Ditto. Maybe he can just wear faceprint for Raw/SD/maybe house shows and pull out all the stops at PPVs. Plus, doesn't make sense to wear it al the time in 5 minute matches squashing Heath Slater

Back
Top Bottom