Wrestling Thread Dec5-12 | 12/12 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles Iron Man Match, Angle vs Storm

omg
anyone see scott steiner bully ray backstage convo?

steiner: I got freaks 9 days of the week!

bully ray: 
indifferent.gif
 what you talking about? theres only 7 days in a week? 

steiner: *steiner jibberish*

bully ray: speak english!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i swear tara was sticking that booty out on purpose lil nasty cougar..

She definitely was poking it out on purpose.. she caught my attention.. when Karen was talking to odb.. also Brooke stick her butt in Tara face..

that segment with gunner looking for garrett bischoff at the gym has to be the most unintentional funniest thing i have seen in quite sometime on tv... lol %!!

I think even gunner was laughing.. when he had ol boy in the arm bar..

^dudes are straight talented

warriors hair look off tho

downloading all of them when thq fixes their crappy servers

– During CM Punk’s appearance on the latest edition of Colt Cabana’s Art Of Wrestling Radiopodcast (available on WeLoveColt.com and iTunes), the reigning champion took a swipe at WWE’s Twitter initiative

“I am on Twitter at CMPunk; that is my satirical way of making fun of how the WWE has beat the living *%%$ out of Twitter in the last couple of weeks,

Bam Bam & Jericho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hellaones, man, Angelina used to look so good. At one time she looked better than Velvet, then it's
like I looked up one day and looks like she stopped eating and had bad surgery or something
sick.gif

Originally Posted by solidsnake

That Jericho is amazing, I might have to DL
eek.gif

Yeah, that Jericho CAW is dope.
pimp.gif

I'm gonna download him and use that CAW in WWE Universe, if the damn servers would let me.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

i swear tara was sticking that booty out on purpose lil nasty cougar..

She definitely was poking it out on purpose.. she caught my attention.. when Karen was talking to odb.. also Brooke stick her butt in Tara face..

eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
Oh my...definitely on purpose.

And Tara scrubbing Brooke
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom