Wrestling Thread Dec5-12 | 12/12 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles Iron Man Match, Angle vs Storm

laugh.gif
I thought the EMT staff was gonna further the burial and throw him off the ramp.

Originally Posted by Mister916

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who downloaded. Download > Exit online > Delete item > Go back online and Download again. I repeated this for about 30 minutes

Gotcha.

I'm trying to do the same for you but of course the servers are acting up again.
30t6p3b.gif

R.I.P. John Morrison's WWE career.

Cause of death: Melina Perez

right tennhouse, but that is only when Foley is out there. Like when he said f it, just store the thumb tacks under the ring too.

Well Morrison normally I'd say it was fun having you around, but I wasn't one of the guys in the back who pounded out your woman and bragged to you about it. Good luck to you in your future endeavors...

yo i need a gif of laurenitis coming out looking at morrison and then strolling to the back. with captions "LIKE A BOSS" at the end of it.

ASAP!

and Brasil - that was given though when it is a Hardcore match. lol. just random matches like this is where you go "That is cool that he found that item there". lol

I mean honestly... does Vince listen to JR's commentary on these DVDs and how AWESOME it is? What the @*+@ is wrong with him?

Originally Posted by masondid

Well Morrison normally I'd say it was fun having you around, but I wasn't one of the guys in the back who pounded out your woman and bragged to you about it. Good luck to you in your future endeavors...

any one know Morrison's twitter? 
laugh.gif

son there was no tag though...

edit: apparently there was but it def didnt seem like it

WOW da Divas division is so bad now they dont even give them televised entrances haha n smh at Natayla n Beth Phoenix always getting random %%% appearances while sumthin wit Kelly Kelly is happening lol

Back
Top Bottom