Wrestling Thread Dec5-12 | 12/12 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles Iron Man Match, Angle vs Storm

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Ziggler theme music change again..

is this not like the 3rd version or so in the past few weeks or sumthin like that?
tired.gif

its awful too

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Why the hell does Ziggler have to wrestle Orton?
He just lost to him the other week, and I don't care how good the match is, he's going to lose to him again tonight.  How about giving Zigler some nice wins?

no need to do that. 
according to DSK, ziggler doesn't need wins. He's a heel and is suppose to lose, as long as he wins at PPV's then he will still look strong. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by PLVN

The little box promos remind me of something an opponent in Street Fighter would say.

They remind me of those horrible promos from WWECW wen da WWE pretty much forced Sabu n Sandman to talk smh lol

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

I actually like Ziggler's new theme
For a fan say a child who knows nothing but what he/she sees on tv

Wouldn't the #heel thing make no sense

Jus sayin'

Well, that's why Ziggler's over with over 12 crowd, oh and 'cause he can wrestle/mic with the best of 'em.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

I actually like Ziggler's new theme
For a fan say a child who knows nothing but what he/she sees on tv

Wouldn't the #heel thing make no sense

Jus sayin'

Well, that's why Ziggler's over with over 12 crowd, oh and 'cause he can wrestle/mic with the best of 'em.

You right
I guess its kinda like an inside joke for older fans

like the Finger Prince joke on Animaniacs
roll.gif

Cody should have his 1st theme back, and Zigger should have his 1st one back. Good grief, all
these current themes just overlap one another
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Cody should have his 1st theme back, and Zigger should have his 1st one back. Good grief, all
laugh.gif
WWE Entrance Theme maker is trying to make an album

Originally Posted by PLVN

The little box promos remind me of something an opponent in Street Fighter would say.

I'm glad the classic box vignettes are back. They use to be the main source of promos aside from backstage interviews back in the golden era.
and dolph's recent vignette is the best one i've seen since they started doing them again earlier this summer.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Cody should have his 2nd theme back, and Zigger should have his 2nd one back. Good grief, all
laugh.gif
fixed.

#HEEL

Edit.

Its amazing that Orton has been somewhat been putting talent over while Cena still looks like Superman
tired.gif

RKO said it last week. Everybody's music sounds so similar. Seriously, I couldn't tell the difference between Barrett, Ziggler, or Orton's music.

Ziggler doing the handstand as a taunt is awesome.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]thank god morrison is gone, finally. bring melina back. i wanna see the jiggle in her *** when she does the splits.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]more pointless matches that mean nothing. there was a time when all the ICTitle "contenders" fought each other and it really meant something to "go up in weight class". win, lose, or draw it meant something and put people over when they took the jump. CLEAN. it made them tougher and built a reputation with the crowd. they built people up. its just a bunch of goldfish with the sharks or punk, cena, and orton. bah. same thoughts, different weeks.[/color]

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] the handstand.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom