Wrestling Thread Dec5-12 | 12/12 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles Iron Man Match, Angle vs Storm

laugh.gif
roll.gif
 They're about to bury him more too.

That is the worst fake limp I've ever seen in my entire 33 years on this planet..

morrison looks ridiculous trying to stiffen his leg to make it looking injured while still putting all his weight on the back of it..
laugh.gif

ultimate burial = INJURE ALL LIMBS AND BODY PARTS

Always kinda understood the tables, ladder, garbage can etc etc but why they hell would there be a Kendo stick under ring??????? just so convenient

:Lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what a sad way to go out.

only thing that would make this more brutal is if a Miz/Melina sextape came out in a few minutes.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Always kinda understood the tables, ladder, garbage can etc etc but why they hell would there be a Kendo stick under ring??????? just so convenient

haha i used to always think about that, like whos always leaving thoes giant stop signs under the ring? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

u never seen a hardcore match?
raven, blackman, bossman, al snow, ect were pulling out stop signs, sink piping, ropes and everything from under the ring. 

Back
Top Bottom