Wrestling Thread Dec5-12 | 12/12 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles Iron Man Match, Angle vs Storm

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]swagger is so bad... lol. way to play that off buddy. even vicky can't save you.[/color]

tired.gif
Essential1 wrote:

Mark Henry got the Stevie Wonder syndrome

Time to let it go Mark

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...it seemed like his hairline just started going so fast! Check some pics from 03, then 06, and compare to now. It's crazy.

Ryder
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ Swagger though, dude was jobbed out as champ more than Rey Mysterio

Originally Posted by masondid

Swagger needs Vickie WAY WAY more than Ziggler needs her... 

This.

I think they need to add 1-2 more people to make a nice stable with Vickie. Maybe a tag team.

No, he needs to jus go away. I cant believe he used to be da World Heavyweight champion at one point smh. Hes one of da worst n most boring World champions this decade

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

No, he needs to jus go away. I cant believe he used to be da World Heavyweight champion at one point smh. Hes one of da worst n most boring World champions this decade

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i can't believe you spell "the" with a "d".[/color]

It would be so messed up if Melina immediately came back to the WWE now that Morrison is gone lol

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

he's still bald and probably wont have the mask on.

so i don't care.
30t6p3b.gif
Sadly this. Why even show the mask like that??? May as well be bringing Snitsky back.

Swagger was in a good spot when he won MITB but his cash in was more cuz of an injury wasn't it... Than taking advantage of the opportunity. he has the look that fits WWE his Mic skills just have kept him back. Him and a tag team with Vickie as the mouth piece like Camp Cornette with Yokozuna and Owen and Bulldog has some potential...

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Chill Ninjahood

Swagger was in a good spot when he won MITB but his cash in was more cuz of an injury wasn't it... Than taking advantage of the opportunity. he has the look that fits WWE his Mic skills just have kept him back. Him and a tag team with Vickie as the mouth piece like Camp Cornette with Yokozuna and Owen and Bulldog has some potential...

He better hope it does cuz I can see him being a TNA employee soon if stuff dont start working out for him

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Raw is getting real boring..

wrestling in general is pretty boring.
i just don't care about any of the wrestlers. everything is just bland.

where's stone cold getting ran over? wheres al snow's dog getting fed to him? wheres molly holly getting beat up by raven's mystery woman? where's undertaker's wife being stalked on the reg? where's Right To Censor annoying everyone with their censoring of the Kat trying to strip or the diva's lingerie matches? where's chyna and eddie's domestic abuse storyline?

most of those are midcard storylines and they were more interesting then today's main storylines. 

it's like creative got lazy and just started saying we need a 15 min match for [insert here]? ok stick him with ziggler! that'll take up some time.

in hindsight, punks promo was looked at as a storyline rather than just a promo because it made people actually feel something while watching in an age where we are all conditioned to just be moderately entertained week after week with blandness.

10+ years back punk's promo would have just been looked at as that. a promo by a disgruntled wrestler.

it's hard to really express what i'm trying to get across but it just amazes me how 10+ years ago i use to remember every angle and storyline that was going on and was excited and wanting to see what happened the following week.

every angle was getting 15+ minutes per show to further the feud and now it's just like nothing is personal anymore.. it feel like when they are in the ring they aren't telling a story, but more or so like they are just doing their job.

now.. i don't think anyone cares. we just watch because we grew up with this and want to enjoy the product as much as we can.

as i just hit reply i just realized 2 hrs have passed and NOTHING important or story advancing has happened accept Cena getting slapped for not turning heel and daniel bryan kicked henry in his shin.

so i saw last thread that the crybabies are back at it blaming me for no NTSERIES yet.

i never said it would be in november

it will take time to create everyone

it will be in december

wwe '12 servers are STILL DOWN

keep it up lobo, u are def. going to have a marty janetty career

u are so buried it aint even funny

oh and 3dgarfly, i dug a burial site for u right next to lobo. u want to tag up with him? no problemo

to think, i had plans to push u to be the top international star, now u just another mexicool

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If WWE has ever watched rocky... please dont let him win tomorrow night. let him be shawn michales of WM 12. let him get the better of MH. get RIGHT there and henry wins with just an inch to go. Slipped right though his hands. MH doesn't wanna give him a shot at the title, already beat him. So he fights giants, beats khali (who cares i know), beats big show, beats boss barrett. 3 months of build up right there and going after MH. then it heads into a month of build with MH into WM. The build up could be epic.And they wont do it, wishful thinking i know.[/color]

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Raw is getting real boring..

wrestling in general is pretty boring.
i just don't care about any of the wrestlers. everything is just bland.

where's stone cold getting ran over? wheres al snow's dog getting fed to him? wheres molly holly getting beat up by raven's mystery woman? where's undertaker's wife being stalked on the reg? where's Right To Censor annoying everyone with their censoring of the Kat trying to strip or the diva's lingerie matches? where's chyna and eddie's domestic abuse storyline?

most of those are midcard storylines and they were more interesting then today's main storylines. 

it's like creative got lazy and just started saying we need a 15 min match for [insert here]? ok stick him with ziggler! that'll take up some time.

in hindsight, punks promo was looked at as a storyline rather than just a promo because it made people actually feel something while watching in an age where we are all conditioned to just be moderately entertained week after week with blandness.

10+ years back punk's promo would have just been looked at as that. a promo by a disgruntled wrestler.

it's hard to really express what i'm trying to get across but it just amazes me how 10+ years ago i use to remember every angle and storyline that was going on and was excited and wanting to see what happened the following week.

every angle was getting 15+ minutes per show to further the feud and now it's just like nothing is personal anymore.. it feel like when they are in the ring they aren't telling a story, but more or so like they are just doing their job.

now.. i don't think anyone cares. we just watch because we grew up with this and want to enjoy the product as much as we can.
Aside from this match being awesome, watch the reactions every single guy gets during their entrance. When WWE puts together a battle royal now, it is filled with 4 stars and 16 geeks. This match, almost every single guy feels like a star and the crowd reacts to them as such. It's awesome and sad at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom