Wrestling Thread Dec5-12 | 12/12 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles Iron Man Match, Angle vs Storm

Originally Posted by Essential1

The Macho Man guy has me
roll.gif
because he seems to have put a @!*@ load of effort into the costume

funniest thing about him is he's just chillin in the cut lookin like the "Cool Story Bro Dog". not even trying to draw attention to himself or anything. 
laugh.gif

and 4w it could be alot worse. they could have TNA midcard themes.

go listen to Austin Aries, Sorenson, Christopher Daniels, Matt Morgan, Crimson, Gunner, Kazarian, Alex Shelley's theme songs and tell me the difference between them. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Mister916

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who downloaded. Download > Exit online > Delete item > Go back online and Download again. I repeated this for about 30 minutes

Gotcha.

I'm trying to do the same for you but of course the servers are acting up again.
30t6p3b.gif

R.I.P. John Morrison's WWE career.

Cause of death: Melina Perez

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Daniel Bryan!! Yes Yes. new gear  with epic beard looks good. goes back to what i said... DB did what, 40 jobs and then won a fatal 4 way and gets a title shot. you let cole rip into him week after week after week. you wonder why people aren't behind him. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

this Bryan-Cole segment is working, all the hate for cole is turning into cheers for Bryan, too bad he's been jobbed out for so long, this segment would have done more for him...

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Daniel Bryan!! Yes Yes. new gear  with epic beard looks good. goes back to what i said... DB did what, 40 jobs and then won a fatal 4 way and gets a title shot. you let cole rip into him week after week after week. you wonder why people aren't behind him. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

Realest *@+! you ever wrote.
Spoiler [+]
almost finished with your theme, thanksgiving week was a loooong week for me. 
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]dead crowd is dead. wonder why.[/color]

Good stuff with the Superstar threads, Essential.

Just used your formulas for Jerry Lawler.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by im that one

30t6p3b.gif

Realest *@+! you ever wrote.
Spoiler [+]
almost finished with your theme, thanksgiving week was a loooong week for me. 
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]no worries man. no hurry, all good bro ham.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"i cant beat you."[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*thai kick*[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"we'll see tomorrow night"..... wow. just wow.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i have never ever seen a kick and run before.[/color]

Am I da only one who not only hates Jack Swagger but also his song n I still dont see da hype in Ryder, o well at least hes not dat annoying lol

Back
Top Bottom