Wrestling Thread Dec5-12 | 12/12 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles Iron Man Match, Angle vs Storm

and why the hell is everyone wearing t-shirts in their entrances now?
it's like a plea by WWE for merch sales.

almost every superstar enters with a tshirt now rather than original entrance attire to fit their personalities.
we are in an age where all of the wrestlers look generic and resemble each other and the ones that don't fall in line by wearing the same thing and cutting similar promos.

i think i'm just crazy salty right now for no reason.
laugh.gif
i'ma finish watching mnf and play some ps3.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

so i saw last thread that the crybabies are back at it blaming me for no NTSERIES yet.

i never said it would be in november

it will take time to create everyone

it will be in december

wwe '12 servers are STILL DOWN

keep it up lobo, u are def. going to have a marty janetty career

u are so buried it aint even funny

oh and 3dgarfly, i dug a burial site for u right next to lobo. u want to tag up with him? no problemo

to think, i had plans to push u to be the top international star, now u just another mexicool

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Raw is getting real boring..

wrestling in general is pretty boring.
i just don't care about any of the wrestlers. everything is just bland.

where's stone cold getting ran over? wheres al snow's dog getting fed to him? wheres molly holly getting beat up by raven's mystery woman? where's undertaker's wife being stalked on the reg? where's Right To Censor annoying everyone with their censoring of the Kat trying to strip or the diva's lingerie matches? where's chyna and eddie's domestic abuse storyline?

most of those are midcard storylines and they were more interesting then today's main storylines. 

it's like creative got lazy and just started saying we need a 15 min match for [insert here]? ok stick him with ziggler! that'll take up some time.

in hindsight, punks promo was looked at as a storyline rather than just a promo because it made people actually feel something while watching in an age where we are all conditioned to just be moderately entertained week after week with blandness.

10+ years back punk's promo would have just been looked at as that. a promo by a disgruntled wrestler.

it's hard to really express what i'm trying to get across but it just amazes me how 10+ years ago i use to remember every angle and storyline that was going on and was excited and wanting to see what happened the following week.

every angle was getting 15+ minutes per show to further the feud and now it's just like nothing is personal anymore.. it feel like when they are in the ring they aren't telling a story, but more or so like they are just doing their job.

now.. i don't think anyone cares. we just watch because we grew up with this and want to enjoy the product as much as we can.

Pretty much my thoughts since 04/05

So I'm going to update the Grey Zack Ryder, post CM Punk, and ADR's attires for tonight in Superstar Threads....

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

and why the hell is everyone wearing t-shirts in their entrances now?
it's like a plea by WWE for merch sales.

almost every superstar enters with a tshirt now rather than original entrance attire to fit their personalities.
we are in an age where all of the wrestlers look generic and resemble each other and the ones that don't fall in line by wearing the same thing and cutting similar promos.

i think i'm just crazy salty right now for no reason.
laugh.gif
i'ma finish watching mnf and play some ps3.

you answered your own question

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]del rio slamming his head against the turnbuckle. awful finish. comedy though. [/color]

What would be awesome if Cena ran down gave Punk the AA... And they ended the show there.... Would be a great twist

i had written some funny stuff but yuku is $%%$+*! awful.
cliffnotes:

-thanks for the vid 4w.

-good match with punk and rio which is expected

-nice chair/DQ spot.

stupid +%% forum server 
mad.gif

laugh.gif
@ my buddy telling me that Punk isn't becoming Cena 2.0.

He also thinks Ted Dibiase is WWE's hidden gem.

Welcome to Lobo's Lair.

I’m going to cut straight to the chase.

Everyone knows how I feel about GHIMS being the COO ofNTWT.� I would like to know how he even acquired the COO position to begin with, but there’s no point in trying to figure thatmess out. It still boggles my mind, though. I mean, how did he get thebackstage position? Because of his news and notes? Can’t be. We all know DSK isthe only man that matters when it comes to news and notes. He’s proved thatsince his return. So, how the hell did GHIMS get his stroke? Catman? (Pause) Think aboutthis one, too. He’s on creative. MY nephew could be more creative than him. Icould think of a hell of a lot of words to describe GHIMS.. but creative wouldn’tbe one of them.

So, what’s the deal? GHIMS’s GM run has been quitepossibly the worst GM run since Mike Adamle. Yes, it’s that bad.

I feel like this every time I see the crap and excuses we’re beingfed by him. "WWE 12 servers are down. Someone make a logo. Someone make a card poster."

EPWtH.gif

How about you do this.. �Figure it out. Don’t blame the WWE 12 serversfor not figuring !#*! out. That’s a cop out. If you can’t handle all of the “responsibility

Originally Posted by hymen man

laugh.gif
lobo is way over than jannetty was though, i see you though ghims.
nerd.gif

actually janetty won the IC title once off hbk. lobo wont win belts as long as im COO

RAW 11/28 SUPERSTAR THREADS UPDATES..

CM PUNK (Black Tights/ Red Stars) Different Attire so there are some inaccuracies

elbow tape (default)
wrist tape (default)
wrist tape design (0,0,210)
trunks (0,255,29)
trunk design 1 (254,0,231)
trunk design 2 (default white)
kneepads (default)
Kickpads (0,255,4)
kickpads des. 1 (0,255,255)
kickpads des. 2 (254,0,234)

Alberto Del Rio (Beige/White/Gold)

wrist tape (default)