Wrestling Thread Feb 18-24 | 2/20 - WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENTER ARRESTED ON DUI/POT CHARGES

The Dazzler is still my hero. I kind of miss Swagger's All-American American gimmick. Yes it was goofy, but with that lisp, it fit Swagger well. I was also hoping that Scott Steiner would have been brought in as his mentor one day since he is also a fellow All-American.

Plans as of last hour regarding a co-main event match at WM29.

URL]

URL]

URL]

URL]

URL]

Oldies but goodies.

Who was gonna be the star?

It was supposed to come out last June

The studio brought in the Rock to star bc they didn't think Channing was a big enough star then he blew up with Magic Mike and 21 Jump Street

They killed him off in the beginning of the movie and test audiences bashed it so badly that they pulled it for reshoots to get him into to movie as much as possible

I'm calling it right now:

Thwagger and Dutch beat down ADR a couple times..And in order to make sure they don't have any funny business during their match at Mania, ADR brings out Sgt. Slaughter to keep things clean and show how J.S./Zeb how a real American behaves..

So Paul is scared of limpy Vince? Or the fact that Brock Lesnar will be there and try to destroy Vince again?

[COLOR=#red]#WeThePeople #isupportwethepeople[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom