Wrestling Thread Feb 18-24 | 2/20 - WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENTER ARRESTED ON DUI/POT CHARGES

Lance Storm made a great point about Swagger and Zeb.  If you notice, Zeb is talking all of the racist propaganda.  Swagger really isn't saying anything.  So when WWE's sponsors or other groups get pissed off, WWE can just fire Dutch Mantell saying he was behind all of it, but Swagger can keep his heat.

:smh: eh Vince needs to stop that. I know there is money and relationships at stake but sheesh.

Swagger's new theme kinda reminds me of the Capitol Punishment theme from a couple years ago.

Lance Storm made a great point about Swagger and Zeb.  If you notice, Zeb is talking all of the racist propaganda.  Swagger really isn't saying anything.  So when WWE's sponsors or other groups get pissed off, WWE can just fire Dutch Mantell saying he was behind all of it, but Swagger can keep his heat.

Wow, that's actually very smart, ruthless, but smart :lol:

I'm I the only one that REALLY likes swaggers new theme? it fits his gimmick so well!

I can picture dude coming out in camo pants, combat boots, and a military beret looking like Rolento.

Thwaggerth new theme thong ith pretty thweet

What are the chances they thought Bryan was Canandian when they booked this match? I say pretty good

:stoneface: its the Patriot Act, Cole, you just called the move last week, and probably last night

You know what, I'm on board with the Jericho/Shield thing, cause even his promo graphic has that trolling smile :lol:

:stoneface: its the Patriot Act, Cole, you just called the move last week, and probably last night

You know what, I'm on board with the Jericho/Shield thing, cause even his promo graphic has that trolling smile :lol:

Yeah, Jericho being the leader of The Shield would be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom