Wrestling Thread Feb 18-24 | 2/20 - WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENTER ARRESTED ON DUI/POT CHARGES

So instead of nameplates they'll have interchangeable side plates of the title holders logo? Not bad...

They need a eagle on that damn belt tho, looks like the Lightheavyweight title.

This will always be the best belt along with the white IC in a close second:

View media item 275879

This is hands down the best looking title belt in history..And I like the new belt..I think it makes more of a statement that it's the WWE Title and not the world title..Keep the globe/eagle on the World Belt and keep the big logo and more clean look on the WWE belt..Kinda helps distinguish the two..

Those of y'all saying it reminds you of a big *** Super Bowl ring...I see it now and I'm sure that's what their aim was. I just wish the W wasn't so damn gaudy...

At least it says 'Champion' instead of 'Champ' now.
teddylong.jpg

Playa.... What we need is a tag team match
Or better yet, a one-on-one match with... THE UNDATAKA! HOLLA, HOLLA!
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ both posts.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]The BG has been dead to me since Arquette and Russo were crowned champions. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care.[/COLOR]

Ehh I remember the new belt leaked months ago. I was hoping it was fake, but whatever it's okay. I'm glad Rocky got to debut it since he never got the chance to show off his custom made Brahma Belt from way back.  At least we can finally get rid of the Spinner belt.

Hands down the WWF Attitude Era belt is the best belt they had in my opinion at least.  I miss that belt so much.

Winged Eagle & AE Title >>>>

WWF/E title line up in the AE was ILL. WWF, IC, Euopean, Lightheavyweight, Tag Team... :pimp:

Now it's blah, damn tag belts look like dinner plates :lol:

I liked the WCW U.S. belt as well. It was like a cross between the original WWF winged eagle belt and the Intercontinental belt.

Last edited:
copped! replica version i mean.

View media item 275912
I actually like it. it was about time for a change. Less flashy than the spinner but like The Rock said, it looks more of a belt and less of a toy compared to the spinner.

Since we're on the subject of belts... Does anyone know where to get the WWF Winged Eagle (pre attitude era) belt? WWEshop had it like 2 years ago but now they're not on there. eBay route?

Gotta find one to get hitman and hbk sign at Dave and Busters.

Back
Top Bottom