Wrestling Thread Feb 18-24 | 2/20 - WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENTER ARRESTED ON DUI/POT CHARGES

If the ending of tonight's Raw was any indication, then the main event is shaping up to be a TTM.

Since we're on the subject of belts... Does anyone know where to get the WWF Winged Eagle (pre attitude era) belt? WWEshop had it like 2 years ago but now they're not on there. eBay route?

Gotta find one to get hitman and hbk sign at Dave and Busters.

ebay, CL or ask a owner on youtube.

I think the World Wildlife Fund is banning any belt sales with the WWF Block logo now

Always thought this was awesome:

Me and my bro took our replica AE belt and put yellow caution tape around it to semi-match this one

copped! replica version i mean.

View media item 275912
I actually like it. it was about time for a change. Less flashy than the spinner but like The Rock said, it looks more of a belt and less of a toy compared to the spinner.

Seriously, who designs these belts now? Both organizations belts look corny. They need to bring back the OG Samoan designer.

Since we're on the subject of belts... Does anyone know where to get the WWF Winged Eagle (pre attitude era) belt? WWEshop had it like 2 years ago but now they're not on there. eBay route?

Gotta find one to get hitman and hbk sign at Dave and Busters.

ajsbelts.com has the Winged Eagle, Smoking Skull, BG, White Strap IC, NWA and a bunch more..It's where I got my ECW 3D logo belt from..They ship fast too..

Titus
roll.gif

why is there so much leather showing in the back of the center WWE logo?..my only complaint with the belt

It'd be hilarious if they debuted this belt now cause of the Pronstar that had the spinner belt draped on her mass to take attention from it.

:rofl: @ Mark Henry's son cameo.

Can't even let TNA have a HarlemShake video :smh: :lol:

Who's under the mask since Ricardo is there also, don't recognize those tats.

Last edited:
What was the point of having Sheamus interrupt Wade's promo? Is his feud with created wrestler dropped?

I'm so glad they didn't keep the plate solid gold like in the leaked pictures.
View media item 275974

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom