Wrestling Thread Feb 20-26 | 2/24 Beware, There is a Criminal (Lobo) Lurking in this Thread

Look at Cena talking tough. Even switching up his accent.

"You know Vince is gonna fine me for this one..." No he's not. He told you to say that.

Look at him pandering to the crowd.
Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Cena's fake shooting! Oooooooh boy!!!!!
It's so bad.
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Corny %$! *!%@+.

Havent been here in a long time, but I can honestly say I'm kinda stoked for Wrestlemania. Haven't watched a lot of wrestling over the last year, but WM always has a spot in my heart. Card is looking cool so far. 

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'd have to go back and look, but no one is going off the top of the Cell ever again. ESPECIALLY these two.

I think the last time someone came close to being tossed like foley, was Rikishi when taker "choked slammed" him from the top to the truck bed full of hay

that was the best Cena promo in forever...I liked it...minus the "rapper Cena" coming out of him every so often

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Bring Back Bra and Pantie matches
laugh.gif
or evening gown matches
pimp.gif
Knowing the way a lot of these crowds are conditioned, they'd just chant "What" throughout the match and sit on there hands.
 This match had some insane heat
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I feel wrong for even thinking it, but that Cena promo wasn't too bad..

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

JR gotta come back to commentate WM....I need to hear him when Rock and Cena and HHH and Taker face to face....it's only right.

Booker T going to call those two matches..

I love Booker's shenanigans, but he and Michael Cole should be nowhere near the announce table for Wrestlemania, especially for those two matches.

welp, looking like still that WM 28 is worth it only based on HHH and Taker to wrestling fans like us. There is no way they can get me into this match with Cena and The Rock. just to get Cena over on the biggest stage. and all the rock does is raise those wm 29 prices more than they need to with him there too.

Not bad Cena,

But you still kissed your boys girl. You're just never gonna address that?

Back
Top Bottom